posted to alt.sailing.asa
ladysailor

Default Christmas at Sea

Ahhhh Scotty, that's one of my favorites.

Merry Christmas.

Barb

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Hey ladysailor ahoy!

You guys still down in the Sea of Cortez or S. Mexico?

Merry Christmas, Tell Mike Hello.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
ladysailor

Yep, we're currently in Barra de Navidad, the perfect place to
celebrate Christmas. This is our third Christmas here and it feels
like home, the welcome we get from the locals is heartwarming. It's
also a popular destination for other cruisers and we went to a great
potluck Christmas party yesterday with about thirty other cruising
boats. One of the local hotels is very cruiser friendly and let us use
their pool area to set up the party.

We'll be in this area (lot's if great anchorages) for another couple of
weeks then head down to Zihuatanejo for Sail Fest the first week of
February.

http://www.zihuasailfest.com/index.shtml

Next spring we expect to sail back up to the Sea of Cortez, so many
beautiful anchorages up there.

Mike says Hi back at ya!

Barb
www.sailinglinks.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maynard G. Krebbs

On 26 Dec 2005 08:55:40 -0800, "ladysailor"
wrote:

Yep, we're currently in Barra de Navidad, the perfect place to
celebrate Christmas. This is our third Christmas here and it feels
like home, the welcome we get from the locals is heartwarming. It's
also a popular destination for other cruisers and we went to a great
potluck Christmas party yesterday with about thirty other cruising
boats. One of the local hotels is very cruiser friendly and let us use
their pool area to set up the party.

We'll be in this area (lot's if great anchorages) for another couple of
weeks then head down to Zihuatanejo for Sail Fest the first week of
February.

http://www.zihuasailfest.com/index.shtml

Next spring we expect to sail back up to the Sea of Cortez, so many
beautiful anchorages up there.

Mike says Hi back at ya!

Barb
www.sailinglinks.com

Hi Barb,
Old time lurker here. )
Not a put down, so please don't read anything negitive into this.

Next time you have a potluck party like that with so many boats, why
not have it on the beach and invite the whole town to join in?
Seems like that would be a ball to me. LOL

Sooner-or-Later Cruiser (looks like later)
Mark E. Williams
posted to alt.sailing.asa
ladysailor

Yep, we're currently in Barra de Navidad, the perfect place to
celebrate Christmas. This is our third Christmas here and it feels
like home, the welcome we get from the locals is heartwarming. It's
also a popular destination for other cruisers and we went to a great
potluck Christmas party yesterday with about thirty other cruising
boats. One of the local hotels is very cruiser frendly and let us use
their pool area to set up the party.

We'll be in this area (lot's if great anchorages) for another couple of
weeks then head down to Zihuatanejo for Sail Fest the first week of
February.

http://www.zihuasailfest.com/index.shtml

Next spring we expect to sail back up to the Sea of Cortez, so many
beautiful anchorages up there.

Mike says Hi back at ya!

Barb
www.sailinglinks.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

I had several cruiser claim the Sea of Cortez is the best cruising
grounds on earth for several reasons.

Seems you guys are in no hurry to leave anytime soon.

Joe

Corrupt liberal media fails to cover the news [email protected] General 54 December 12th 05 08:24 PM
not boating at Christmas? Jim Carter General 1 December 10th 05 01:07 AM
Christmas Cheer! Bob Crantz ASA 0 December 3rd 05 09:20 PM
OT The Truth About Anti-Christmas [email protected] General 3 December 2nd 05 07:24 PM