posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Beautiful Cabins Mean Better Skippers!

Psychologist have shown that pleasing work environments maximize worker
potential and output.

They have also shown that pleasing cabin interiors enhance the skipper's
performance!

The award winning interior (3 countries I mind you) of the 35s5 induces even
the most lubberly of land lubber to be the next Chester Nimitz.

Even Larry Ellison says: "If I had an interior like the 35s5, I would never
lose a sailboat race!" In fact, Mr Ellison is remodeling his office to look
like the 35s5 cabin. Watch out Bill Gates!

International sailboat racing rules have outlawed cabins that look like the
35s5's because of unfair advantage!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Psychologist have shown that pleasing work environments

maximize worker
potential and output.

They have also shown that pleasing cabin interiors enhance the

skipper's
performance!

Have they shown the correlation of the # of dust pans carried to
the seaworthiness of a boat?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

"Bob Crantz" wrote

Scotty wrote:
Have they shown the correlation of the # of dust pans carried to
the seaworthiness of a boat?

No but every bilge access panel dust pan you retrofit to an
existing production boat gets you a 3 pt hit on your PHRF
rating!

Those rating committees are very clever and they *know* what
makes a boat faster!

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

No but every bilge access panel dust pan you retrofit to an
existing production boat gets you a 3 pt hit on your PHRF
rating!

Does this mean if I remove my pans I'll then have a rating of 95?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

"Capt" Rob" wrote:
Does this mean if I remove my pans I'll then have a rating of 95?

Commodore Joe Redcloud wrote:
If you remove your pans in public, you'll likely be arrested!

Gee, it looks like Bubbles and "I'm not a sock puppet"
Bitty-Billrust have no clue whatever how ratings work.

DSK