posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Jeff's Wheel Loved By Crantz!

Jeff's baby wheel must have the feel of a WRX STI with a French Cruller
on the shaft!!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/btrkm

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff

You're calling that a "tiny wheel"?

Aren't you the one who said its not about the feel, it has to do with
reaching it from both sides? Are you claiming I should have an 18
foot wheel? And besides, its Whitlock, known for its superior feel.

Moreover, why would anyone want an oversized wheel on a boat used for
cruising? Unless you're racing, all it does is clutter the cockpit.

BTW, that's not my boat, its an earlier version.

Capt. Rob wrote:
Jeff's baby wheel must have the feel of a WRX STI with a French Cruller
on the shaft!!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/btrkm

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

You're calling that a "tiny wheel"?

Small to the point of being funny, yes!

Moreover, why would anyone want an oversized wheel on a boat used for

cruising?

Nuff said, Jeff! Good work!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff

Capt. Rob wrote:
You're calling that a "tiny wheel"?

Small to the point of being funny, yes!

kind of like this one?
http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/bridge.jpg

Moreover, why would anyone want an oversized wheel on a boat used for

cruising?

Nuff said, Jeff! Good work!

Nuff said, Bob! Good work!
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Why would you want an oversized wheel on a boat that produces little rudder
pressure?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jeff's baby wheel must have the feel of a WRX STI with a French Cruller
on the shaft!!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/btrkm

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Why would you want an oversized wheel on a boat that produces little
rudder
pressure?

I sure wouldn't!!!!
But this thread proves what a tool Jeff is!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Ummm... you showed a picture of a multihull. In most cases there's little
rudder pressure. Monos however do have fairly high rudder pressure in
comparison. I'm not sure this says anything about Jeff.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why would you want an oversized wheel on a boat that produces little
rudder
pressure?

I sure wouldn't!!!!
But this thread proves what a tool Jeff is!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

I think the problem is that you're not saying much at all. It's all pretty
long-winded and getting more and more boring. If you want to talk about
sailing, what's the point of the personal attacks. It makes you look
immature, and while I do understand the attraction to trolling, I just don't
understand the volume.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com