posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default You People Are Amazing!

Truly. Pat yourselves on the back. I kick you in the balls and you rush
back over...and yell "Hey, don't kick me in the balls!"
I do it again...and guess what? You run back for more. I'm just ONE
person. Look at all of you hanging off my every troll...sad!
How do I do it? I spice each troll with just enough truth and
humiliation to drag the likes of Jeff, Doug, Sloco, Steve and others
back for more. They can't help it.
"Oh no!" They cry! "We're really laughing at you, we get it!!"
Yeah....suuuuure ya do!!!! If any of you truly felt in any way good
about yourselves or the lives you made, you could stop responding in an
instant.
But.
You.
Can't.

RB
35s5...better than Doug's Sailboat!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

When did you say you were getting the boat?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

When did you say you were getting the boat?

Tomorrow. I'll be at the yard waiting for it.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Cool.. post pics!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
When did you say you were getting the boat?

Tomorrow. I'll be at the yard waiting for it.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Tomorrow. I'll be at the yard waiting for it.

What kinda boat are you getting??

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Tomorrow. I'll be at the yard waiting for it.

What kinda boat are you getting??

http://www.sunchaserscuba.com/Pix/dv047.jpg

This one above. I just need to get her holding tank pumped out.

RB
35s5
NY