posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Hugs

Default Interesting Yanking Sailor Group!

I've been lurking for a couple of months, and I have to say that this is the
weirdest group I've ever stumbled upon.

You sailor boys stand in a line, yanking your peckers, hoping that the blood
flow will "make yours bigger"! Bwahahahahaaaahahaaa!

Thanks for the entertainment, I suppose. Glad I don't need a so called male
to sail...

Carry on,

Hugs

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

TMI

"Capt. Hugs" wrote

You sailor boys stand in line, yanking your peckers, hoping

that the blood
flow will "make yours bigger"! Oh, and don't forget the two

dollars.

Thanks

,

Hugs

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Hugs

"Lady Pilot" wrote:
You slut!

Obviously! Who is this woman, Scotty?

Hugs

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Capt. Hugs" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:
You slut!

Obviously! Who is this woman, Scotty?

Hugs

You don't want to know "hugs"...unless you have a CB radio, of course!

Bwahahwhahwahahaaaaa...

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Capt. Hugs" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Lady Pilot" wrote:
You slut!

Obviously! Who is this woman, Scotty?

Some old skanky whore who wondered in here looking to get laid.
She scraped the bottom of the barrel and ended up trading crabs
and lice with Capt. Neal, at least till he discovered that she's
really a he. Then he booted it off his boat.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Every once in a while, Neal does something right.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Capt. Hugs" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Lady Pilot" wrote:
You slut!

Obviously! Who is this woman, Scotty?

Some old skanky whore who wondered in here looking to get laid.
She scraped the bottom of the barrel and ended up trading crabs
and lice with Capt. Neal, at least till he discovered that she's
really a he. Then he booted it off his boat.

SBV

Caribbean Cruisers Association + Other interesting links Mic Cruising 2 November 18th 05 04:40 AM
Interesting anagrams Capt. Neal® ASA 0 November 14th 05 05:32 PM
Interesting e-mail, I just recieved [email protected] General 11 October 6th 05 05:28 AM