posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Bargain or Garbage?

If the Nordica 30 is such a good boat, why is there a nice one for sale
for just 15K US on the site???

http://www.nordicaboats.com/assets/i...30-2-L-opt.jpg

It's listed on the For Sale section. So let me get this
straight....this is a good quality 30 foot sea boat that sells for less
than a Oday 30 of the same vintage??? Yeah, right!!!!!!
Not only have I utterly exposed Mooron and his boat, but he also
dragged down the fools who blindly defended it. Maxiprop, you STILL
want to sail one of these to China??? Better hope a 35s5 comes to
rescue you!
Hey, but the "looks" of the N30 had me fooled as well. You only need to
read the site to see how low end it is. The interior shot Mooron posted
was the 1st good clue. He didn't just shoot himself in the foot, he
stuck it in the meat grinder! Sausage anyone?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! One disembowled Mooron and N30 coming up!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Man, it's amaizing to me how much time this pitiful nitwit spends
reserching and typing worthless stuff about other peoples boats. What
a unhappy, unfullfiled life he must lead.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

What
a unhappy, unfullfiled life he must lead.

Either that or I'm having a lot of laughs at your expense yet AGAIN!
Poor Sloco....you're your own worst enemy...and best friend I suspect!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gary

rgnmstr wrote:
Man, it's amaizing to me how much time this pitiful nitwit spends
reserching and typing worthless stuff about other peoples boats. What
a unhappy, unfullfiled life he must lead.

Concur. He is boring. Every boat is a compromise.

Jet Ski Garbage Skipper Cruising 4 November 4th 05 07:41 PM
Thinking of becoming a live aboard richard Cruising 27 November 3rd 05 09:27 PM