posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default No Escape

Sloco Loco's boat is old, tired and slow!
Jeff has a multi hull than needs to be 50% off the wind or it's a
powerboat!
Mooron's Nordic 30 is slower than a knee-capped land snail!
Doug owns a godamn powerboat!
Steve owned the same sad boat as Sloco and donated it to charity!
Katy's boat is slow, small and has suspect build quality! She's LIVING
on it! Is that "living?"
Neal's boat is pretending to sail again!
Joe's boat is made out of metal and is slllooooowwww!
John Cairns is one of those people who actually got sucker punched and
bought a Catalina 28!
Bart's boat looks good in the slip where it's 262 year restoration
continues!

And now...a boat you would all kill and eat Neal's liver to own or even
sail....

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/index.html

RB
35s5...the real deal!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

sniped desperate troll

And now...a boat you would all kill and eat Neal's liver to own or even
sail....

I've got a boat that you would suck Commode Joe's liposuction residue to
own....

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

've got a boat that you would suck Commode Joe's liposuction residue to

own....

Why would I own a boat like a Nordic 30? It's slower in light air and
heavy, does not go upwind as well, has a smaller interior and cockpit,
cheap steering system, no swim platform and it's only charm lies in
it's dated attributes. It's a poor boat for sailing fast, for racing,
entertaining or just feeling the thrill of a modern hull capable of
easily exceeding it's limits...as the 35s5 does easily. It won boat of
the year when released and still wins races.
By the way, we don't have the standard interior. We have the teak
option, most of which is NOT veneer. The interior blows yours away just
as easily as it outsails you.
Sorry...you're PHRF rating is very generous and you couldn't have
sailed faster than my Pearson 30 or C&C 32 in your wildest dreams. The
35s5 is far, far faster and much more fun to sail. Your boat is a
wonderful little cruiser for elderly types, but useless for a family
seeking true sailing fun. You can't even post a SINGLE pic of your boat
showing a nice interior...because it's tired below. You can't find a
single stat on line or anywhere to show us that the Nordic 30 is in any
way capable of being fast. It's a slow boat to China, for old sailors
who are legends in their own minds.

RB
35s5....faster than a Nordic 30, even if I don't put the jib up!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Capt. Rob wrote:
've got a boat that you would suck Commode Joe's liposuction residue to

own....

Why would I own a boat like a Nordic 30?

Save your breath, Moron, he'll never 'get it'.

Scotty

RB
35s5....the limo verson of a Mac26X
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Scotty" wrote in message
oups.com...

Why would I own a boat like a Nordic 30?

Save your breath, Moron, he'll never 'get it'.

He's just jealous ..... he's green with envy I tell you!

RB
35s5....the limo verson of a Mac26X

Ha Ha ha.... Good one

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Bwahahahahahaaaa.... real Teak-Veneer!!! I bet most of the veneer is
plastic!

Look Bob... this is what real teak looks like...

http://tinylink.com/?dGPHB7LWp2

Notice lots of light and warmth. Cool in the summer & warm in the winter.

Light Air... how about no air and look at those sails... full and drawing!

http://tinylink.com/?qGUepb3hSu

Oh and the lines on my boat makes yours an embarrassment to even show in
public..

http://tinylink.com/?SYOg4RHFfh

My boat is twice the vessel your generic dock condo is... anytime/anyday!
:-)

CM

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Why would I own a boat like a Nordic 30?

Save your breath, Moron, he'll never 'get it'.

Nope, I like to sail boats that sail well and have some speed and
handling. Some folks drive minivans like the Nordic, others prefer
sharp fast sports cars like the 35s5!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

See.

Capt. Rob wrote:
Why would I own a boat like a Nordic 30?

Save your breath, Moron, he'll never 'get it'.

Nope, I like to sail boats that sail like minivans

RB
35s5 the limo version of the Mac26X
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Wow, you actually posted a pic showing clear water damage beneath the
window and poor finish on the teak. You also have carpeting along the
wall! Those cushions look mighty thin and cheap as well. Looks like
time for a restoration of some degree. And don't even bother telling us
that the finish on the teak is a mess at those areas beneath the window
by chance. See the full size pic, folks.

Here's a teak interior, properly varnished (9 coats) and in absolutely
MINT condition.
http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3.../slides/20.JPG

The curved aft doors are veneer. The cabinitry is solid teak. And best
of all, it's properly maintained unlike your vessel. Thanks for posting
that pic...it took shameless balls! Oh...also love the pic of your
sails drawing and the boat clearly not moving!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Wow, you actually posted a pic showing clear water damage beneath the
window and poor finish on the teak. You also have carpeting along the
wall! Those cushions look mighty thin and cheap as well. Looks like
time for a restoration of some degree. And don't even bother telling us
that the finish on the teak is a mess at those areas beneath the window
by chance. See the full size pic, folks.

You know of course that veneer with a plastic overcoat won't stain... since
it's not wood! Don't fret... that minor problem was taken care of a long
while ago... I've since stripped and refinished the interior.

Here's a teak interior, properly varnished (9 coats) and in absolutely
MINT condition.
http://www.floridaboats.net/images/3.../slides/20.JPG

P-u-l-l-le-e-e-ez-z-z-e... there isn't a stick of real wood in that boat!
That's plastic on veneer... Cabinetry... don't make me laugh!

The curved aft doors are veneer. The cabinitry is solid teak. And best
of all, it's properly maintained unlike your vessel.

Yeah I use teak oil and all you need is windex and pledge!

Thanks for posting
that pic...it took shameless balls! Oh...also love the pic of your
sails drawing and the boat clearly not moving!

Wow!! Think I starched the sails Bob? :-)

Face it... I have a better boat!

CM