posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Notice

when bubble leaves... BB,Rusty, Joe redclod, and the other asshole
puppets leave.

Bet BB rusty and the commodore are having a circle jerk and Nutsy is
the pivot man.

What a party...

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

I said the Boob and the indian are one and the same.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Yeah he's a first class asshole as a puppet.

Thats OK, Ill get even:0)

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Your mad, because I said Bob was the pivot man, when you were
......Right?

How was the party?

The Commodore has penis lips.

Joe
Your owner

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

You say your a toothless gay boy who wants to move to Texas? Forget it,
stick it out with all the other toothless butt rimming faggots NY is
famous for.

Skippers the Dog is more man than you will ever be bitch boy.

And your hand is exposed.

In fact your such a loser your now the first to go in the ****can bin,
so I will not become dumber having to read your tripe.

Joe