posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers

Default PING Joe..

You coulda had a 35s5.
"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
news%pff.119172$S4.63851@edtnps84...

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh and here he is in his new sailor suit:

http://image64.webshots.com/164/4/50...2hZkhhR_ph.jpg

Msterry is always dressing him up, he loves it.

Right on!... he looks just like you Joe! :-)

I've got my dogs trained to a reflective safety vest so a life jacket
won't be a problem to have them wear.

Now I have to build a Canine Boarding Ramp for Overproof for when they
want to go swimming.

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Heh.. remember we were dicussing about the Schipperke? I was giving you
grief about it I think! :-)
Well bud..... I just finalized a deal for a Schipperke with the kennel....
a 4mth old pup. She'll be arriving next week. I'll keep you posted.

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

A bet a heartless ******* like you had her tail cut off..dident you?

And you do not have to crop the ears BTW.

Schippers like to bond with one person and thats it. Skippers the best
Dog I've ever had, and perfect on the boat. They have the perfect coat
for your area. Skipper has lived aboard since he was 6 weeks old.

Here he is last Christmas:

http://image34.webshots.com/35/4/23/...4liUtab_ph.jpg

An ol timer once told me they were used during WW1 on ships to listen
for submarines!
One saved a little girl by taking on a grizzley bear, the dog was
killed but the girl was saved.
One was found swimming 8 days after the ship went down.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message

A bet a heartless ******* like you had her tail cut off..dident you?

Heh... that's not up to me. The pup is show quality and 4 mths old.

And you do not have to crop the ears BTW.

Of couse not.....

Schippers like to bond with one person and thats it. Skippers the best
Dog I've ever had, and perfect on the boat. They have the perfect coat
for your area. Skipper has lived aboard since he was 6 weeks old.

Well she'll be a house dog anyway so no matter.... it's not that cold here,
we had 16C here yesterday. Lots of property to run on and I'm certain she'll
be sailing next season. Thanks for the tip on bonding.... I'll make certain
she stays with my Mom for the first week or so.

Here he is last Christmas:

Whoa ... Snow in Texas??? I thought all you guys did was snort the stuff!
:-)

I'm teaching my Staffie pup to maintain tension on a sheet by using a board
with an old winch ..... she's getting really good at it. I may not need
to even have crew if I can get them to raise sail and helm! :-)

Anyway it should be a great addition to the farm. The tally here will soon
be... A Rhodesian Ridgeback, 2 Staffordshire Bull Terriers and a
Schipperke.

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"jlrogers" wrote in message

You coulda had a 35s5.

Who in their right mind would buy a fin keeler???

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

CM,
Good luck with the new pup. There great little Dogs.

Hard to be the person your thinks you are but try for their sake.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Dry

"Capt.Mooron" wrote:

"jlrogers" wrote in message

You coulda had a 35s5.

Who in their right mind would buy a fin keeler???

CM

Mooron bring them back to the Real Bay and you can use my platform.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers

Hey, a built in swim platform for the dog is high priority. Screw the fin.

"jlrogers" wrote in message

You coulda had a 35s5.

Who in their right mind would buy a fin keeler???

CM

Ping: Dr. Happy Tooth [email protected] General 44 November 15th 05 07:49 PM
Ping: Dr. Happy Tooth bb General 2 November 15th 05 02:27 PM
Ping: Doug Kanter [email protected] General 1 November 9th 05 03:56 PM
Ping..........ping.................ping........... *JimH* General 0 October 30th 05 09:33 PM
Ping Doug! Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 26th 05 08:44 PM