posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Proof I'm the Best

Now some clown is posting as me. He has so little of his own
personality that he's trying to use mine. Even sadder, my "personality"
is all invention here, so he;s actually trying to steal a fake
identity...pathetic!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Bob... they've gotten so bad they're emailing one time possible spammers and
cussin' them out!!

What happened to the unwritten rules?

Where is the humour?

Where is the Rhetoric?

Where the hell is the honour?

Where the hell is the sweet taste of victory within the ring?

Gone I tell you! Gone!

CM

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Now some clown is posting as me. He has so little of his own
personality that he's trying to use mine. Even sadder, my "personality"
is all invention here, so he;s actually trying to steal a fake
identity...pathetic!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bluto

Quit your whining!

Either you're part of the problem or part of the solution.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Bluto" wrote in message
Quit your whining!

Either you're part of the problem or part of the solution.

Since I'm doin' the Fishin' ... why don't ya shut yer yap and get back to
cuttin' bait!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Silvergirl

"Capt.Mooron" wrote:
Bob... they've gotten so bad they're emailing one time possible spammers
and cussin' them out!!

What happened to the unwritten rules?

Where is the humour?

Where is the Rhetoric?

Where the hell is the honour?

Where the hell is the sweet taste of victory within the ring?

Gone I tell you! Gone!

Life is rough, get a helmet!

SG

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

In article .com,
Capt. Rob wrote:
Now some clown is posting as me. He has so little of his own
personality that he's trying to use mine. Even sadder, my "personality"
is all invention here, so he;s actually trying to steal a fake
identity...pathetic!

It's amazingly pathetic. Gee, I wonder who it could be....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

No, you idiot, these are the best:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Synergistic-Rese...c mdZViewItem

Amen!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Now some clown is posting as me. He has so little of his own
personality that he's trying to use mine. Even sadder, my "personality"
is all invention here, so he;s actually trying to steal a fake
identity...pathetic!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

WTF? whats the deal? 25 pounds of gold in them there cables or what?
Do they come with a jar of vasaline?

joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

It gets even worse he

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Iss...dinterview.htm

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
WTF? whats the deal? 25 pounds of gold in them there cables or what?
Do they come with a jar of vasaline?

joe

Multi Hulls Capsize in Yacht Race Steve Thomas ASA 25 November 9th 05 12:12 PM
Proof and the Pudding Capt. Rob ASA 34 November 9th 05 01:07 AM
a bystanders view on the us noise that is made here jps General 213 November 2nd 05 09:34 PM
Karl Rove's Defense Krause Archiver General 0 October 14th 05 02:06 PM