Bob Crantz

Default 35s5 PHRF for Western Long Island Sound!

PHRF's for Western Long Island Sound:

http://www.irc-class.com/min41001.html

Same as Catalina 34!

Slightly better than Coronado 34!

Worse than Hunter 36!

Slightly better than Island Packet 40!

Almost equal to Siedelman 34!!!!!!

Not as good as Siedelman 37!!!!!!

READ FOR YOURSELF!!!!!

The PHRF is in the same class as SIEDELMAN!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaahahaha! !!!

Amen!

Capt. Neal®

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message nk.net...
| PHRF's for Western Long Island Sound:
|
| http://www.irc-class.com/min41001.html
|
| Same as Catalina 34!
|
| Slightly better than Coronado 34!
|
| Worse than Hunter 36!
|
| Slightly better than Island Packet 40!
|
| Almost equal to Siedelman 34!!!!!!
|
| Not as good as Siedelman 37!!!!!!
|
| READ FOR YOURSELF!!!!!
|
| The PHRF is in the same class as SIEDELMAN!!!!!
|
| aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaahahaha! !!!
|
| Amen!

Now, you're guilty of hitting below the belt!

CN
Capt. Rob

http://www.pipeline.com/~wayneb/phrflis.htm#j

My link works! PHRF for Catalina 34 is 150-154. 35s5 with WK is 126.
And I have the tall rig which brings it down to around 118-123.

Ooops...Crantz pooped in his own shoe again.

Another pitty post.

RB
35s5
NY

Bob Crantz

Try this link:

http://www.yralis.org/2005/phrf-base-8-14-04.pdf

You lose!!!!!

Big time!!!!!!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.pipeline.com/~wayneb/phrflis.htm#j

My link works! PHRF for Catalina 34 is 150-154. 35s5 with WK is 126.
And I have the tall rig which brings it down to around 118-123.

Ooops...Crantz pooped in his own shoe again.

Another pitty post.

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Rob

Holy crap, dude. Still rates 129 and I have the TALL RIG. The Catalina
still rates 150 at best. A Catalina 34 couldn't beat my C&C 32.

Clean the egg off your face. If god existed he'd be ashamed of ya!

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Rob

Sorry there, Rob. I got in from long training run and obviously
couldn't see
straight. You're right! My apologies.

No biggie. It's just that you were on such a roll.

RB
35s5
NY

Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry there, Rob. I got in from long training run and obviously
couldn't see
straight. You're right! My apologies.

No biggie. It's just that you were on such a roll.

It was a pretty good roll. But remember WWF rules - no one gets pinned!
Whacked with a folding chair is ok!

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Rob

But remember WWF rules - no one gets pinned!
Whacked with a folding chair is ok!

It's the WWE now. I miss the days with Stan the Man Stasiak, master of
the heart punch and George the Animal Steel.

RB
35s5...Watchya gonna dooo when 35s5 mania runs wild over you??!!!
NY