Capt. JG

Default Captain Joe Redcloud, Binary Bill, Rusty Redcloud = creepy!

Every once in a while, when I read posts like this, I'm tempted to remove
Neal from my bozo bin.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
He certainly seems to have lost all grasp on reality.

Did you read his post where he threatened that he would find and publish
everyone's address on this group because Scotty & Bob are having an
argument?

Time to call the men in white coats to take him away.....

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
You are ever so immature. Did your mother ever advise you
that older kids don't like having little brother hanging around
all the time throwing temper tantrums? If not, she should have.
Might have saved you a beating or two as well as the wonder
others feel about your lack of social graces here where almost
anything goes.

It's pretty sad when you stick out like a sore thumb in a group
full of weirdo's. Ask yourself just what does that say about your
inability to fit in anywhere?

CN

Bart Senior

I think we should all filter BB, and never respond to him again.
He is a discard, a reject, not fit for human company. Even
Swabbie has some redeeming qualities. BB is crazy. \

"Capt. JG" wrote
Every once in a while, when I read posts like this, I'm tempted to remove
Neal from my bozo bin.

"Capt.Mooron" wrote