Bob Crantz

Default What is your net worth?

I'm taking an informal poll. What is your net worth to the nearest half
million and what did you do to get it? What is your prized asset?

Thanks!

Amen! BC

Scotty

Lessee.....I have a lovely wife, two kids, a dog, both parents
still alive, and numerous other family members, all of whom love
me. And lots of friends.

YOU add it up.

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
.net...
I'm taking an informal poll. What is your net worth to the

nearest half
million and what did you do to get it? What is your prized

asset?

Thanks!

Amen! BC

Capt. Neal®

"Scotty" wrote in message ...
| Lessee.....I have a lovely wife, two kids, a dog, both parents
| still alive, and numerous other family members, all of whom love
| me. And lots of friends.
|
| YOU add it up.
|
| Scotty

I'm broke, don't have friend in the world, my cat scratched the
crap outta me today, my 'rhoids are acting up again, I've got
almost constant indigestion, I'm about thirty pounds overweight,
bald, suffer from chronic E.D., am getting age spots, my
little pension payment is late, the IRS is auditing me, nobody loves
me, my sailboat gets no respect, my cholesterol is through the roof,
my eyes are getting so bad I can hardly see, I'm practically deaf
in one ear, my church excommunicated me, they revoked my captain's
license because I got a DUI and a doobie fell out of my wallet
when I was getting my suspended driver's license out, I owe
thousands of dollars back child support and alimony, my family
has disowned me, I've failed to reproduce, I'm ugly, I stink,
I have halitosis and strabismus, my repaired boom just broke
again, my blow-up doll had a blow out, the damned comorants
use the deck of my boat for a potty, my dinghy just sprung
a leak, I ate a fish I caught for supper and now I've got
Ciguatera poisioning, just about everybody here in this group
hates me, not even databasix will not have me (it doesn't get
any lower than that, folks), somebody stole my motorcyle, my van
got towed as a wreck and my boat got painted with a big DV
(derelict vessel) number, my beer is hot, my new wind and
depth instruments fried because I hooked them up wrong,
my ISP only works about half the time and I can only connect
to about half the sites I want to go to - even Drudge doesn't
display most of the time, my President is a Democrat in disguise,
I try to listen to Hannity on the radio and all they have on
in Heat basketball, I can't seem to stay awake long enough
to listen to Art Bell and George Nooree any more, my back
hurts, I lost a lottery ticket overboard that was worty 2.7 million
dollars, they refuse to run a tab anymore at the local bar, the
waitresses won't serve me because I can't afford to tip them,
I almost got arrested for dumpster diving at MacDonalds. etc. etc.

But, all in all, life is good!

CN

I'm broke, don't have friend in the world...

Captain Neal... your post is one of the funniest that I have read
in a long time on this particular news group. A real classic... :-)

Thanks for a good laugh...

Best regards to all

Bill

M/V Polynesia

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scotty wrote:
Lessee.....I have a lovely wife, two kids, a dog, both parents
still alive, and numerous other family members, all of whom love
me. And lots of friends.

YOU add it up.

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
I'm taking an informal poll. What is your net worth to the

nearest half
million and what did you do to get it? What is your prized

asset?

Thanks!

Amen! BC

Well said.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. Rob

But, all in all, life is good!

Neal, you're truly the "class" of this group even if I do have a better
boat than Jeff.

RB
35s5
NY

Joe

My net's worth about 200 dollars.

It's a sport net only 25 foot wide and the doors are 24"X48"

But I'm not interested in selling it. To fun to sail across the bay
dragging it, then opening it up to cover the stern deck with shrimp,
crabs, flounders, eels, ribbon fish, octapusses, and all types of neat
critters to eat.

We caught some 10-15's once.... that was the best.

your welcome

Joe

Bob Crantz

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
My net's worth about 200 dollars.

It's a sport net only 25 foot wide and the doors are 24"X48"

But I'm not interested in selling it. To fun to sail across the bay
dragging it, then opening it up to cover the stern deck with shrimp,
crabs, flounders, eels, ribbon fish, octapusses, and all types of neat
critters to eat.

We caught some 10-15's once.... that was the best.

your welcome

Joe

Have a good recipe for octopus?

Joe

No...I ate it once in Hong Kong, and I figured then.... that was the
last time.

We toss them back in.

Joe

Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM
Fiberglass loss of strength Mic Cruising 1 October 15th 05 08:03 PM