Bart Senior

Default Poll: Is he stupid, or does he lack judgement?

Poll: Is Swabbie "stupid", or does he "lack judgment"?

Not long ago I argued Swabbie was "stupid" for what
he has done to his reputation. In my opinion stupidity
is more than simply intellect. I contend that those who
make poor decisions, do so repeatedly. I can think of
no decision worse than the self-destruction of a reputation.

Could I have been wrong?

Perhaps Swabbie simply lacks judgment.

I propose a poll to determine which is the case.

If the majority contends Swabbie merely lacks judgment and
good sense, I will humbly apologize to Swabbie for calling him
stupid. If the poll reveals I am correct, then perhaps Swabbie
won't take it so personally.

Here it is:
Regarding Swabbie Robbie, aka Booby, boobsprit, bobsprit.
Is he:
A. "STUPID" or

B. "LACKING GOOD JUDGMENT"?
Vote now.

Results tabulated no later than Election Day.

Capt. Neal®

Default Is he stupid, or does he lack judgement?

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
| Poll: Is Swabbie "stupid", or does he "lack judgment"?
|
| Not long ago I argued Swabbie was "stupid" for what
| he has done to his reputation. In my opinion stupidity
| is more than simply intellect. I contend that those who
| make poor decisions, do so repeatedly. I can think of
| no decision worse than the self-destruction of a reputation.
|
| Could I have been wrong?
|
| Perhaps Swabbie simply lacks judgment.
|
| I propose a poll to determine which is the case.
|
| If the majority contends Swabbie merely lacks judgment and
| good sense, I will humbly apologize to Swabbie for calling him
| stupid. If the poll reveals I am correct, then perhaps Swabbie
| won't take it so personally.
|

| Here it is:
| ************************************************
| Regarding Swabbie Robbie, aka Booby, boobsprit, bobsprit.
| ************************************************
| Is he:
| ************************************************
| A. "STUPID" or
|
| B. "LACKING GOOD JUDGMENT"?
| ************************************************
| Vote now.

C. Both of the above.
John Cairns

[...]

Since stupidity dovetails pretty nicely with lacking good judgement, I would
say both. Could add another, he's nuts.
Yah forgot nutsy, bubbles, probably a few other I've forgotten.

John Cairns

Capt. JG

I refuse to confirm what everyone else is thinking about Bob.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

[...]

Bob Crantz

I think Bobsprit is a genius. Anyone who can manipulate people with his
skill is no dummy. He has sharp retorts, witty replies and shoots accurately
from the hip.

The guy hustles. He sells tons of crap on eBay and has gotten himself great
deals on boats. He also knows his cameras, telescopes and to a much lesser
degree home theater. He puts time into researching things. I don't think the
guy will ever get the short end of a deal or make a very stupid mistake.

His wife is a babe. She goes out and works. Guess what? He must be doing
something right. His yachting excursions always have women crawling all
over the boat. The seagulls follow them for miles!

He spends a lot of time at his boat. He has an active, positive social life
centered around sailing. Is something wrong with that?

What people don't appreciate is his fine New York attitude. Expressions such
as "drop dead", "have a nice day but not here", "bite me", "scrotum breath"
are all of the New York venacular. New Yorkers are tough, perhaps the
mentally toughest in the country. They can dish it out and they can take it.
Remember that all the abuse Bob dishes out is given back to him by each of
you many times over. The fan blows the crap in both directions.

Yes, he has some faults. But he must have some very good points too. You
don't push buttons as well as he without having some deeper understanding of
life and human kind. I think in real life he is a benevolent individual.
Perhaps he unloads a little bit of his dark side here, but it doesn't really
harm anyone unless they themselves has some psychological disorder.

In conclusion Robbie is not stupid. He does not lack judgement either. He
knows what he wants and is willing to pay for it (on his own terms).

But none of this will stop the lava from entering his scoop transom!

Amen!

Bob Crantz

[...]

Bob Crantz

Why plonk me?

I still said he gets lava.

Amen!

Bob Crantz

"Scotty" wrote in message
P L O N K !

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
.net...
[...]

Scotty

Is this a genius at work?

Bobsprit@aol wrote....
''Uh, Scotty. Your mama was doing your sister and loving it and
your wife is an
old bag. ''

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Why plonk me?

I still said he gets lava.

Amen!

Bob Crantz

"Scotty" wrote in message
P L O N K !

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
.net...
[...]

Scotty

A post from a genius?

wrote....
''When his
mother died I was there, holding her down for him. When his dog
died I was
there, holding the legs open for him. ''

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
.net...
[...]

Bob Crantz

All that stuff is just horrible Scotty. I certainly wouldn't stand for it.

The question remains: A genius by what measure?

You and others apparently are not offended enough to ignore Bobsprit or seek
justice. He gets attention from his vulgarity, so obviously he understands
how much people will take. He's also good at getting under people's skin and
staying there. He drives people to the point where they no longer think and
he's won. He has several weak points and he knows it. The problem is, no one
stays rational enough to work those weak points.

If you are really offended with what he wrote about your mom and wife,
simply print out the whole email (headers and all) and mail it to his wife.
Include some of his other choice posts and the amount of time he spends
trolling (there's logs available that gives an individual's posting
frequency). Send the private details of their life that he posts here. You
can even throw in a few forgeries where he describes Suzy's sexual prowess
in great detail and include a photoshop of her in a porn scene. I'm sure
she'll be highly offended and Robbie will have the computer taken away.
After all, she is paying for it. Track down the Ghost babes and let them
know what he says. Send some stuff to his dad in Pennsylvania. Copy stuff
over to the Bennetau board so they see what he is. There's plenty that can
be done, if you want him to stop such horrible behavior.

But it's just like the battered wife syndrome, if you don't beat them
they'll find someone who will. I believe some people desire and like
Robbie's abuse. It makes for a rough day at the playground.

The bottom line is, if you are going to tangle with him, expect to get a
black eye now and then. He's good at what he does and to think otherwise may
be foolish. He knows how far to push the envelope and how to play people. In
that regard he is a genius.

I also think he is a sailor of very good judgement. He knows his skill level
and limitations. Why sail offshore out of sight of land and risk losing it
all, when you can sail close to shore and risk only running over an old
Italian lady splashing water in her armpits in ankle deep surf (sewage)?

The only person ever to put Robbie in his place was Tadpole. But Tadpole is
the only person here capable of wrestling with swine by not having to climb
down in the mud.

Amen!

No lava for you Scotty!

Lava for Robbie!

BC

"Scotty" wrote in message
A post from a genius?

wrote....
''When his
mother died I was there, holding her down for him. When his dog
died I was
there, holding the legs open for him. ''

.net...