Capt. Rob

Default Feeling Better

Finally...watched Star Wars 3 last night, then George Carlin and
Suzanne brought home some top notch Indian food. A couple of hours of
good sex followed by 8 hours of deep sleep...and I feel great!
So today I'm going sailing on an Oday 28....a boat a bit slower than
John's turtlesque Catalina 28, but the cockpit is nicer! Have fun
posting while I sail!

Buh Bye!

Only 13 days until we fly to Florida to decommision the 35s5!

Capt Robert B
35s5....faster than fast!
NY

Joe

Suzanne had sex with George Carlin while you slept for 8 hours?

Joe

Capt. Scumbalino

Joe wrote:
Suzanne had sex with George Carlin while you slept for 8 hours?

No, Bob had kinky curry sex with George Carlin while Suzanne slept for 8
hours.

--
Capt Scumbalino