Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Rob

Default Proof and the Pudding

Amazing. Neal started a thread on captains and having real licenses.
Yet my friend who just bought a Catalina 30 has a captain's license and
hasn't sailed anywhere. Her sister also passed and got the license and
she can't sail at all!!!!

But my buddy who has done more crossings of the Atlantic than all of
you combined has no license and continues to get work doing deliveries.

What a joke the captains license is. It implies nothing, means nothing
and is no assurance of safe operations of a boat.

10 years of sailing in near-coastal waters and not one injury onboard
my 3 sailboats...and literally hundreds and hundreds of guests.

I'm the safest sailor here! And I'm the captain of my vessel by every
definition. The rest of you are frauds for the most part since you HERE
posting every hour on the hour! Shame on you.

CAPTAIN Robert B
35s5....the slickest boat on Alt.Sailing.Asa
NY