rgnmstr

Default Semi-plaining ....... NOT!

I wonder if these guys know what "semi-plaining" is?
http://first317.janwil.nl/Mumm30.mpg

DSK

rgnmstr wrote:
I wonder if these guys know what "semi-plaining" is?
http://first317.janwil.nl/Mumm30.mpg

hmmm... is there a Mumm 30 class at NOODs? I might consider one of those
instead of the Etchells.

DSK

Capt. Rob

hmmm... is there a Mumm 30 class at NOODs? I might consider one of
those
instead of the Etchells.

Does Mumm make a Trawler for Doug yet?

RB
35s5...a boat powered by the wind!
NY

Capt. Neal®

"rgnmstr" wrote in message oups.com...
|I wonder if these guys know what "semi-plaining" is?
| http://first317.janwil.nl/Mumm30.mpg

They might know what 'semi-plaining' is but they surely
know what 'semi-planing' is. Can any of you spell?

A marvelous tool the English language but mishandled
by oh so many.

1plane \"plĄn\ vb planed; plan.ing : to smooth or level off with or as if with a plane - plan.er n

© 1995 Zane Publishing, Inc. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary © 1994 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

CN

Thom Stewart

CN,

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

John Cairns

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
CN,

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

You put your kids through college and all you got was a lousy tee shirt?

John Cairns

rgnmstr

Mumm is not a manufacturer. Mumm is a boat design. One of the
companies that
builds Mumms is Beneteau. They also build Trawlers. So, yes, the folks
that
build Mumms also build trawlers. .

Where do you get your information from an old tribal parchment?
Beneteau has never been a builder of MUMM 30s. The only authorized
builders are Carroll Marine, Ovington Boats and dk Yachts. Carroll
Marine was the first and the other two were added later. The class
would never have Beneteau build boats.

DSK

Did you forget that you're carrying on this argument as the Boobsprit
"personality," not the bitty-bill one?

Captain Joe Redcloud© wrote:
Mumm is not a manufacturer. Mumm is a boat design. One of the
companies that builds Mumms is Beneteau:

http://www.beneteauusa.com/about/1994.php

I guess you've never heard of a Mumm 36? You know NOTHING about boats.

Look carefully at these two things

http://www.northsails.co.uk/media/re...ges/mumm36.jpg

http://www.pegasus.com/images/galler...lds2002_30.jpg

You might be able to see the difference. One of them is 30 feet long,
the other is 36. Both are boats that are too expensive & too difficult
to sail for you, so perhaps it doesn't really matter.

DSK

DSK

Captain Joe Redcloud© wrote:
What are you on about?

The fact that Loco is talking about Mumm 30s and you seem to be talking
about Mumm 36s. Were you not aware that they are two different boats and
two different class associations?

... I said Beneteau builds Mumms, and I am
absolutely 100% correct.

Good for you. I hope it helps you feel better.

Meanwhile back in the real world, Beneteau never has and never will
build the Mumm 30, which is the boat mentioned earlier.

... And unfortunately for you, you are still the
pretend sailor with a boat reference CD known as Tougboat.

Yeah, I'll pretend to do some ocean deliveries & some racing & some
daysailing with friends, and some cruising with my wife; while your
"real life" consists of jacking off in front of a conputer.

DSK

Capt. Neal®

Ventures are fun little boats.

You might wish to have that knot meter calibrated.

CN