Capt. Rob

Default Poor Desperate Loco!

He's found a new friend via a sockpuppet named "clutch cargo."
Man, the only thing sadder than that was Loco actually responding!

Oh, and Loco's Depress 30 windows fell out just as they did on Steve's
boat!

Bwahahahahahaha! Go ahead and deny it, but Steve actually posted the
fix and I had to do the same job on the C&C. Thank god I'm done with
crappy quality like that!

Robert B
35s5...Windows that stay put!
NY