Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Rob

Default Lesson for Old Thom

Have a look, Thom. I posted a thread on IOR influence on the 35s5 and
general sailing attributes. Did anyone really care about a real sailing
topic? Of course not. Still more telling; Bart often tries to start
real sailing threads and they're ignored 90% of the time.
Doug, Scotty, Loco, and many of the others are morons, plain and
simple. They're here for one thing: the abuse...and they take plenty!
They also deserve it, Thom. Even though they KNOW what I'm doing to
them, they still willingly eat **** to attempt grade school potshots.
Never bugs me since I'm running the circus and they're my hired
clowns...working for free no less!

Thom, please don't offend these turds again. They're full of ****,
while pretending not to be. At least I'm up front with my BS!
BTW, we closed on the boat just an hour ago...just waiting to get her
registered and trucked. It looks like she'll get picked up on the 21st
and make it to NY right before Scotty, I mean Turkey day!

Robert B
First 35s5....the BEST boat in on Alt.sailing.asa!
NY

Here ya go, Thom Capt. Rob ASA 17 November 3rd 05 11:23 PM
Hey Thom check this out Joe ASA 1 November 3rd 05 10:35 PM
Ping Thom. Peter Wiley ASA 27 November 1st 05 08:04 AM
Hey Ol Thom == Joe ASA 1 October 23rd 05 04:18 PM