Jonathan Ganz

Default America is at war

In article ,
DSK wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote
You don't remember the case of that Seattle lawyer who was abducted off

the
street, detained for months, then finally released? He didn't even have an
opportunity to call his family.

Vito wrote:
Nope. I don't say it didn't happen just that I don't recall it.

I think Jon G may be talking about the lawyer suspected of being
involved in the Madrid bombing. It was another Richard Jewell like case
(the guy who did not do the Olympic bombing in Atlanta, but was hounded
& harasses and intermittently jailed for over a year), clearly the
police & Feds *way* overstepped their bounds. Heads should roll over
cases like this.

DSK

Yeah, I think that was
it... http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/05/06/spain.us.arrest/

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Vito

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
DSK wrote:

I think Jon G may be talking about the lawyer suspected of being
involved in the Madrid bombing. It was another Richard Jewell like case
(the guy who did not do the Olympic bombing in Atlanta, but was hounded
& harasses and intermittently jailed for over a year), clearly the
police & Feds *way* overstepped their bounds. Heads should roll over
cases like this.

DSK

Yeah, I think that was
it... http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/05/06/spain.us.arrest/

Sad, and even sadder cuz it's nothing new and far from the worst (Ruby
Ridge, Waco, police & NG seizing legal guns in NO, etc). Did they send him
to Gitmo?

America is at war Thom Stewart ASA 0 October 19th 05 05:38 PM
America is at war Bob Crantz ASA 5 October 15th 05 08:19 PM
America is at war Joe ASA 0 October 13th 05 03:29 PM