Lady Pilot

Default Capt. Neal Mustta

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

| I'm 12 years younger than you, although I look 25 years younger. It's a
| wonder I didn't get called you daughter at the local cafe.
|
| A curmudgeon and a misogynist...and those are your good points.
|
| LP

Somebody actually did think you were my daughter. You were up at
the counter ordering your third or forth banana split when this guy
came up to me and said, "Why do you let your daughter eat sweets like
that? - she's already big as a horse and doesn't even resemble her father
who puts Arnold Schwartzenneger to shame."

CN

Bwahahahaa! I haven't had *a* banana split in years! You are boring me
with your junior school antics, pimple boy. Oh, that was your manhood!
Good thing I didn't get the tweezers after it!

LP

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote: |

| I wasn't being a wuss, I was concerned for your well being in a
hurricane.
| When I voiced my concern, Joe decided to act as if I didn't have any
| confidence in your abilities. That is not even close to being the
truth.
| Some of the best pilots in the world have died in severe weather, had
| nothing to do with their abilities.
|
| LP

Yes, they probably did it on purpose to keep from having to go home
to their bitchy, bossy and baggy wives. Thank God I've managed to
avoid that pitfall after but one bad choice. Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me . . .

CN

Sorry your ex-wife found you unattractive and decided to dump you. Why are
you taking it out on all women?

LP

Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in

Somebody actually did think you were my daughter. You were up

at
the counter ordering your third or forth banana split when

this guy
came up to me and said, "Why do you let your daughter eat

sweets like
that? - she's already big as a horse and doesn't even resemble

her father
who puts Arnold Schwartzenneger to shame."

Was she trying to get the taste of Neal out of her mouth?

SV

Capt. Neal®

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:U6ccf.4411$4l5.48@dukeread05...

| "Capt. Neal®" wrote:
|
| "Lady Pilot" wrote:
| |
| | I'm 12 years younger than you, although I look 25 years younger. It's a
| | wonder I didn't get called you daughter at the local cafe.
| |
| | A curmudgeon and a misogynist...and those are your good points.
| |
| | LP
|

| Somebody actually did think you were my daughter. You were up at
| the counter ordering your third or forth banana split when this guy
| came up to me and said, "Why do you let your daughter eat sweets like
| that? - she's already big as a horse and doesn't even resemble her father
| who puts Arnold Schwartzenneger to shame."
|
| CN
|
| Bwahahahaa! I haven't had *a* banana split in years! You are boring me
| with your junior school antics, pimple boy. Oh, that was your manhood!
| Good thing I didn't get the tweezers after it!
|
| LP

You were too busy using the tweezers to pop zits on your nose remember?

CN

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

| "Capt. Neal®" wrote:
|
| "Lady Pilot" wrote:
| |
| | I'm 12 years younger than you, although I look 25 years younger.
It's a
| | wonder I didn't get called you daughter at the local cafe.
| |
| | A curmudgeon and a misogynist...and those are your good points.
| |
| | LP
|

| Somebody actually did think you were my daughter. You were up at
| the counter ordering your third or forth banana split when this guy
| came up to me and said, "Why do you let your daughter eat sweets like
| that? - she's already big as a horse and doesn't even resemble her
father
| who puts Arnold Schwartzenneger to shame."
|
| CN
|
| Bwahahahaa! I haven't had *a* banana split in years! You are boring me
| with your junior school antics, pimple boy. Oh, that was your manhood!
| Good thing I didn't get the tweezers after it!
|
| LP

You were too busy using the tweezers to pop zits on your nose remember?

CN

No tweezers touch my peaches and cream complexion.

LP

Wilma coming your way Neal Joe ASA 1 October 19th 05 03:07 PM
Capt Neal Right Again! Bob Crantz ASA 0 October 18th 05 11:01 PM
Capt. Neal rejected my skype offer.... Lady Pilot ASA 2 October 14th 05 06:01 PM