Capt.Mooron

Default Capt. Neal Mustta

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
LP whimpered: Better to get the newsgroup kudos than sex with a hot
woman!

Guess you never had sex in a mangrove swamp in the middle of a raging
storm eh?

Ha ha Ha Ha..... Good One Joe!!

CM

Dumb-ass

Lady Pilot wrote:
"Joe" wrote:
tied off his boat and flew to Oklahoma. Havent heard a peep from
him
lately.

No, sadly, Capt. Neal would rather have a sticker on his boat saying
"he
survived" just because the stupid news of the newsgroups...

CN wrote:

P.S. he's sailing up to Cape
Sable on the mainland to go about six miles up a river and then into
a creek
and
then into a dead end branch of it where several boats can tie up to
mangrove
trees about sixty feet tall which block most all the wind. Several
boats
rode out
Andrew in the same area and the eye even came across them and they
suffered
no harm.

Better to get the newsgroup kudos than sex with a hot woman!

LP sigh

*SIXTY* feet tall mangrove?

Jeff

Hopefully, Neal did not follow this plan - Wilma is targeting the area
just north of Cape Sable, which would put Neal in the danger zone. A
surge of 12 to 15 feet is possible. I'd be surprised if he would have
sailed 50 miles closer to the track in search of a hurricane hole.

Dumb-ass wrote:

CN wrote:

P.S. he's sailing up to Cape
Sable on the mainland to go about six miles up a river and then into
a creek
and
then into a dead end branch of it where several boats can tie up to
mangrove
trees about sixty feet tall which block most all the wind. Several
boats
rode out
Andrew in the same area and the eye even came across them and they
suffered
no harm.

Better to get the newsgroup kudos than sex with a hot woman!

LP sigh

*SIXTY* feet tall mangrove?

Lady Pilot

"Jeff" wrote:
Hopefully, Neal did not follow this plan - Wilma is targeting the area
just north of Cape Sable, which would put Neal in the danger zone. A
surge of 12 to 15 feet is possible. I'd be surprised if he would have
sailed 50 miles closer to the track in search of a hurricane hole.

CN actually did take that plan. I cut and pasted that part of his e-mail to
me. He left at daybreak on Wednesday morning, during the night the tropical
storm turned into a Cat 5 hurricane. If his plans have since changed, I
have not heard about them. He's been out of contact with everyone for five
days now. It would be dangerous to change his plans now. sigh

I tried my best to get him to come to Oklahoma, but you know how hard-headed
he can be. He wouldn't even answer my phone call before he left so that I
could try to talk him out of it.

LP wondering if I will ever hear from him again...

Lady Pilot

"Joe's" thoughts turned to sex and wrote the following:

Guess you never had sex in a mangrove swamp in the middle of a raging
storm eh?

No, don't have any desire to either. I guess Capt. Neal is on his own.

LP

Joe

Ohhhh Sheeeeezzzzzee break out the hankies.

Do you have a widows walk on your House?

Joe

Lady Pilot

"Joe" wrote:
Ohhhh Sheeeeezzzzzee break out the hankies.

Do you have a widows walk on your House?

No, just an almost empty bottle of valium.

Thanks for your concern!

LP

Scotty

"Slut Pilot" wrote

I cut and pasted that part of his e-mail to
me.

He's *that* desperate......again?

LP wondering if I will ever hear from him again...

Not if he's lucky.

SV

Lady Pilot

"Scotty" wrote:
He's *that* desperate......again?

Projecting...again?

LP wondering if I will ever hear from him again...

Not if he's lucky.

What an unhappy loser. Poor baby!

LP

Joe

Quit being such a wuss LP..

No wonder Cap neal dont return your calls, you act like a fn wuss and
have no respect or confidence in his seamanship.

Your just to lubbery for the capt. How you could doubt his ability to
weather a little storm like Wilma is beyond me.

He aint in no fragile airplane ya know.

Joe

Wilma coming your way Neal Joe ASA 1 October 19th 05 03:07 PM
Capt Neal Right Again! Bob Crantz ASA 0 October 18th 05 11:01 PM
Capt. Neal rejected my skype offer.... Lady Pilot ASA 2 October 14th 05 06:01 PM