BoatBanter.com

-   -   What owners say (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/61644-what-owners-say.html)

Capt. Rob October 19th 05 04:25 PM

What owners say

As I mentioned before, I have a book deal...and it's on sailing! In
fact I used advance to buy Suzanne a Tiffany bracelet she wanted.

mazing what you can find in a box of cereal these days.

And that's exactly where I hid it! She was quite pleased with it,
though Tiffany prices are simply nuts. It's a wonderful match for her
vintage Tiffany rings I bought her last year.

RB

Jonathan Ganz October 19th 05 06:23 PM

What owners say

In article ,
Captain Joe Redcloud wrote:
On 18 Oct 2005 15:04:47 -0700, lid (Jonathan Ganz) wrote:

In article .net,
Bob Crantz wrote:
Ulcerative colitis (UC), a chronic inflammatory condition associated with a
predisposition to colon cancer, is frequently characterized by DNA damage in
the form of microsatellite instability (MSI). A new report links
inflammation in UC with increases in the DNA repair enzymes 3-methyladenine
DNA glycosylase and apurinic/apyrimidinic endonuclease, and, paradoxically,
with increased MSI. These findings may represent a novel mechanism
contributing to MSI in chronic inflammation.

This is a pretty serious disease. A friend of mine almost died from
it. They had to remove most of his colon to save his life.

And you've been dating it ever since!

Captain Joe Redcloud

Dating it?? Is that something you have some experience with... dating
androgynous people?

You'll notice how this bozo never has anything original to say,
certainly nothing about sailing, and is only interested in insulting
people, even people he doesn't know. What a loser. Bill used to
occasionally post something interesting, but lately is obsessed with
Joe and his boat or deviant sexual orientations.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz October 19th 05 06:33 PM

What owners say

In article ,
Captain Joe Redcloud© wrote:
??? I said you were dating the removed colon. I was right.

And, I said you are an ignoramus. Well, actually, I didn't say that.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz October 19th 05 07:24 PM

What owners say

In article ,
Captain Joe Redcloud© wrote:
On 19 Oct 2005 10:33:25 -0700, lid (Jonathan Ganz)
wrote:

In article ,
Captain Joe Redcloud© wrote:
??? I said you were dating the removed colon. I was right.

And, I said you are an ignoramus. Well, actually, I didn't say that.

Do you have Tourette's Syndrome?

No. I mean what I say.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz October 19th 05 07:50 PM

What owners say

In article ,
Captain Joe Redcloud© wrote:
Look up "rhetorical question" again. Honestly, you have the attention
span of a gnat!

What are you talking about?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Scotty October 19th 05 10:41 PM

What owners say

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Captain Joe Redcloud© wrote:
??? I said you were dating the removed colon. I was right.

And, I said you are an ignoramus. Well, actually, I didn't say

that.

You should have. You'd have been right.

Scotty

Jonathan Ganz October 19th 05 11:11 PM

What owners say

Captain Joe Redcloud© wrote:
??? I said you were dating the removed colon. I was right.

And, I said you are an ignoramus. Well, actually, I didn't say

that.

You should have. You'd have been right.

Yup, you're right.

--