Capt. Rob

Default Ranked

My #1 is certainly Loco, but then beyond any and all doubt Scotty Potty
is # 2.

There you have it!

Bwahahahahahaha!

Robert B
First 35s5
NY

rgnmstr

Thanks. I know that you always admired my boat. That's why you bought
a boat with a deck house that's copied from the Express. Even the
under deck running of the halyards was a feature first used by Express
Yachts.

Capt. Rob

Thanks. I know that you always admired my boat. That's why you bought

a boat with a deck house that's copied from the Express. Even the
under deck running of the halyards was a feature first used by Express
Yachts.

Yes, your boat is also a #2. I didn't know the Express 30 had it's
lines running under the deck.

RB

Capt. Rob

Thanks. I know that you always admired my boat

The Express 30 is a fine little racing boat, old, but still okay if you
can't afford something nicer. I even suggested one for an ex girlfriend
who was looking for a 1st boat. She decided she wanted a heavy cruiser
instead.

RB

Scotty

Default Rank

--
"Swab Rob" wrote
. I even suggested one for an ex girlfriend
who was looking for a 1st boat. She decided she wanted a heavy

cruiser
instead.

Apparently she's 'into' heavy things.

Capt. Rob

Apparently she's 'into' heavy things.

Yup, she bought a nicely restored Pearson Vanguard.

RB

Scotty

Well, then, she has a nicer boat than you do.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Apparently she's 'into' heavy things.

Yup, she bought a nicely restored Pearson Vanguard.

RB

rgnmstr

I didn't know the Express 30 had it's lines running under the deck.
..

And this guy posted in the past that he knew all about the boat. I
keep saying he knows nothing about boats.

Capt. Rob

I didn't know the Express 30 had it's lines running under the deck.

..

And this guy posted in the past that he knew all about the boat. I
keep saying he knows nothing about boats.

You are some dumb guy! Your boat has no lines running under the deck.
Meanwhile, PROVE that I said I knew all about the Depress 30. All I
know is I'd never waste money on one.

RB

rgnmstr

You are some dumb guy! Your boat has no lines running under the
deck.

How do you know?