Joe

Default American Inspiration

As a kid, this is the boat that made me want to go to sea.

Adventure, passion, discovery, scarifice, rewards, challenge.

Just goes to show you ........it's not so much the boat, but the
journey that matters.

http://www.jarogers.com/dove2.htm

Joe

Joe

Patti, an OZer I think.... they meet in Fiji.

joe

Bob Crantz

It's all the boat.

A Lapworth 24!

I bet he liked his boat!

aaahahahahahahahaha!

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
As a kid, this is the boat that made me want to go to sea.

Adventure, passion, discovery, scarifice, rewards, challenge.

Just goes to show you ........it's not so much the boat, but the
journey that matters.

http://www.jarogers.com/dove2.htm

Joe

Joe

Yelp a lapworth 24. The "replacement" boat was an Allied Luders 33.

The boats in the Gregory Peck *Hollywood* movie were all Ranger 23's.

What is more important? The boat or the sailor?

Dove has made it's place in history.

How many oysters, swans, and Bobspirt boats will stay unknown and
unimportant?

Joe

Jonathan Ganz

There was a beautiful Lapworth 36 at the dock on Angel Island. Sadly,
the owner was not keeping her up, and the guy who was sailing it had
trouble putting her in the slip there, which would be the equivalent
of having difficulty trolling on this newsgroup.

In article et,
Bob Crantz wrote:
It's all the boat.

A Lapworth 24!

I bet he liked his boat!

aaahahahahahahahaha!

oups.com...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Thom Stewart

Crantz,

He wound-up HATING that boat!! He never finished the trip with that
boat. He sold it in the Carib. and bought a boat with stand up head room
to finish the trip.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

Joe

Yeah I remember part of the journey while stuck in the doldrums he set
the boat on fire and threw his sails in the water. he snapped out of it
in time to save everything.

Joe