Capt.Mooron

Default Mooron's travel woe's

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
WTF ive been thru several airports since 911. I know it's a hassle, but
better then another 911 type attack.

BTW bright engineers from all over the earth are lined up to get in.
That I know first hand, if you think they have stopped coming your
wrong.

Can you tell me where they would be coming from? India? Pakistan? China?
Russia?
Certainly not Canada.... your recruiters aren't having much luck at the job
fairs.
Australian and British Engineers don't need to go to the USA for work.
EU Engineers certainly wouldn't be waiting to get to the USA.
Engineers [depending on their discipline] can work anywhere in the world for
very good coin.
What would attract them to move to the USA?

Inquiring minds and all.....

CM

Joe

Yes, yes, yes and yes, and some from Canada, Germany.

They come here to learn, and they like America and all it has to offer
and most want to stay.

Then again I work with engineers in a narrow nitch, but they are still
coming and are lined up to get in.

Joe