Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thom Stewart

Default GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

To Friends turned into enemies, winter bound sailors, Flonkers,
netkkopprs everyone. GOOD MORNING!!

A beautiful Day here in the Pacific Northwest. 6 AM and the Sun is
shining. Dog and I are going the get in a morning sail and then to my
Son house for a Ham Dinner.

Took the family out to Dinner last night for my Son Fifty-fourth
Birthday. Great Dinner

A good nights sleep and woke up to a beautiful day. Everything is right
with the world

Decided it was time to start repairing the bent and battered ASA! It
was hit hard by Gale Winds but it survived!

Time to be friends again. Let's get this group back to the ASA that was
the best damn, most active sailing group on the 'net

So! Good Morning; The first day of the rest of our lives! Let's make
them count!!!

Ole Thom