Default Neal

Ahoy Mates
I just finished reading all of the fake posts that Neal's friend
entered and I found a secret message. It said that all of these should
be forwarded to Neal's wifi provider beaconwifi. It said that Neal
would be happy to have his account canceled and to post at 9600 bpi in
the future.
Capt Fly

Joe

Sounds like an excellent ideal!

Joe

Capt. NealŽ

wrote in message ups.com...
Ahoy Mates
I just finished reading all of the fake posts that Neal's friend
entered and I found a secret message. It said that all of these should
be forwarded to Neal's wifi provider beaconwifi. It said that Neal
would be happy to have his account canceled and to post at 9600 bpi in
the future.
Capt Fly

Bwahahahhahahhahhhahhahahahhahahaha!

Don't even know a bot from a person? I pity any person who could sit
down and write a thousand nonsense posts. (unless it were Jason Faulkener - that is)

CN
Lady Pilot

"Capt. NealŽ" wrote:

Bwahahahhahahhahhhahhahahahhahahaha!

Don't even know a bot from a person? I pity any person who could sit
down and write a thousand nonsense posts. (unless it were Jason
Faulkener - that is)

This kind of stuff is what I was talking to you about on the phone. They
think by calling us names and blaming us for the mess Ganz and katywails
started is going to prove something. hahaaaa.

All I can tell that it proves is their newsgroup is going down the tubes.
Scotty, Lonny and the Admiral are doing a fine job of helping! See, I told
you this was easy...

LMAO

LP

JG

They're a piece of work. Neal bragged about reporting me for weeks on end.
Then, when he decided he was too cheap to pay for individual.net and/or got
tossed, he and his "girlfriend" signed up with an ISP on par with pond scum
and invited back all the low lifes that have no life other than supporting
their own egos. Neal and LP (man or woman, who knows) are really sad people.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Red CloudŽ" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:20:14 -0500, "Lady Pilot"
wrote:

"Capt. NealŽ" wrote:

Bwahahahhahahhahhhahhahahahhahahaha!

Don't even know a bot from a person? I pity any person who could sit
down and write a thousand nonsense posts. (unless it were Jason
Faulkener - that is)

This kind of stuff is what I was talking to you about on the phone. They
think by calling us names and blaming us for the mess Ganz and katywails
started is going to prove something. hahaaaa.

All I can tell that it proves is their newsgroup is going down the tubes.
Scotty, Lonny and the Admiral are doing a fine job of helping! See, I
told
you this was easy...

LMAO

LP

Time for Neal to seriously ponder the meaning of the phrase, "Cutting off
one's
own nose to spite one's face. Thanks to your excellent tutelage he is now
king
of a hill with no inhabitants. Even those who formerly enjoyed his
presence or
at least tolerated it for the sparsley scattered bits of entertainment he
once
provided, have given up, and have abandoned him. Elvis is still here, but
the
AUDIENCE has left the building. You cut off his hair, Delilah. He's done,
and he
probably can't ever come back. There's no one to receive him.

rusty redcloud

Scotty

I'm with Jon on this one (gulp). neal / LP / assholes that are doing
this deserve to be reported (netkkkopped) . I 'd do it myself if I knew
how.

SBV

Soque (Enjoque) Pupette

Scotty wrote:
I'm with Jon on this one (gulp). neal / LP / assholes that are doing
this deserve to be reported (netkkkopped) . I 'd do it myself if I knew
how.

Bull****. You're trying to troll.

You are trying to provoke the other side just to perpetuate the fight.

this space reserved for you to declare your seriousness

--
,,,
..oo
John Cairns

"Scotty" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm with Jon on this one (gulp). neal / LP / assholes that are doing
this deserve to be reported (netkkkopped) . I 'd do it myself if I knew
how.

SBV

Scotty, nil is a troll, plain and simple, always has been, always will be.
The best way to deal with nil and his ilk is to ignore them. Feed a troll
and he won't go away until you stop feeding him.If you have to kf nil and
whomever to accomplish this, fine. The rest, since I don't use google as a
newsreader, the flonking folks have been kind enough to post all of their
messages in a big group, can just delete them wholesale. No big deal.

John Cairns

John Cairns

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:57:31 GMT, "John Cairns"
wrote:

"Scotty" wrote in message
groups.com...
I'm with Jon on this one (gulp). neal / LP / assholes that are doing
this deserve to be reported (netkkkopped) . I 'd do it myself if I knew
how.

SBV

Scotty, nil is a troll, plain and simple, always has been, always will be.
The best way to deal with nil and his ilk is to ignore them. Feed a troll
and he won't go away until you stop feeding him.If you have to kf nil and
whomever to accomplish this, fine. The rest, since I don't use google as a
newsreader, the flonking folks have been kind enough to post all of their
messages in a big group, can just delete them wholesale. No big deal.

That sounds sensible. What is your stance on netKKKoping?

Philosophically, I am opposed to the idea of reporting someone for a
violation of their TOS. The thing is, the "violations" that we're reported
were the type that no person with half an ounce of wit or style would
defend, I would have to say that most would feel a little embarrassed to
take the side of a pedophile. Best bet for the "victim" of abusive posts is
to kf the offender(s), especially if it's going to bother them enough to
report it.

John Cairns

,

John Cairns

Capt. NealŽ

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:b0dae.35$Bb.13@okepread06...

"Capt. NealŽ" wrote:

Bwahahahhahahhahhhahhahahahhahahaha!

Don't even know a bot from a person? I pity any person who could sit
down and write a thousand nonsense posts. (unless it were Jason Faulkener - that is)

This kind of stuff is what I was talking to you about on the phone. They think by calling us names and blaming us for the mess
Ganz and katywails started is going to prove something. hahaaaa.

All I can tell that it proves is their newsgroup is going down the tubes. Scotty, Lonny and the Admiral are doing a fine job of
helping! See, I told you this was easy...

LMAO

LP

Right you are, dear. That's why we get along so swimmingly - two people
almost perfect and almost always correct. Most of the reason people like
Scotty and RedClod hang on our every word is because they can't stand
the fact that a young, sexy, horny, 35-year-old, air babe like you has found
a soul and sex mate in a middle-aged, accomplished sailor like me.

xoxoxo,
CN

Capt. Neal is DEAD! OMG! Captain Lon ASA 1 April 15th 05 06:00 PM
Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. NealŽ ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM
No One Sails Less Than Neal Bobsprit ASA 19 September 22nd 03 10:21 AM