Mihow

Default marina to leave a sailboat around Santo Domingo Dominican Republic?

Hello,

I was wondering if you could recommend such place for a 31 ft sloop with 6
ft draft. We would like to leave it for 1-2 months.

I've tried to search on the internet and I found Club Nautico Haina nearby.
Their website seem to be down and telefones diconnected. Is this marina
still operational, any contacts there, opinions?

Someone also mentioned Boca Chica about 30 miles East. This seems to be some
resort and I can't figure out how to find specific information/ contact
info.

Thank you.

Michal