BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Difference... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/38136-difference.html)

Captain Lon April 17th 05 02:32 PM

The Difference...

The difference between the young, cool, good looking Katysails, and the old,
worn out Lady Pilot.

Katy: KEG
LP: EKG

Katy: Acid Rock
LP: Acid Reflux

Katy: Thinking about moving to California because it's cool.
LP: Thinking about moving to California because it's warm

Katy: Seeds and stems.
LP: Roughage

Katy: Hoping for a BMW
LP: Hoping for a BM

Katy: The Rolling Stones
LP: Kidney stones

Katy: The Grateful Dead
LP: Dr. Kevorkian

Katy: Going to a new, hip joint
LP: Receiving a new hip joint

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

Lady Pilot April 17th 05 07:32 PM

"Captain Lon" stumbling clueless with a hangover wrote:

The difference between the young, cool, good looking Katysails, and the
old, worn out Lady Pilot.

Bwawhahaaaa! You don't even have a clue what I look like, do you?

Lady Pilot: good
katywails: evil

LP

Michael April 18th 05 03:33 AM

Any woman who is compelled to style herself as "Lady" something or
another....isn't. As we all know from past experience. Your sister is
hiding out in Mexico. Think about it.

Joe April 18th 05 02:13 PM

I think that flew over her head Micheal.

Where you been? Did you hit Deigo Garcia again?

Joe

ladysailor April 18th 05 04:46 PM

Michael - Still bitter and angry I see. It's time for you face the
fact that I found out about your dirty little secret and dismissed you
from my life because of it. Get help and move on.

Lady Barbara

Captain Lon April 18th 05 05:24 PM

"ladysailor" wrote in message oups.com...

Michael - Still bitter and angry I see. It's time for you face the
fact that I found out about your dirty little secret and dismissed you
from my life because of it. Get help and move on.

Lady Barbara

This Michael calls himself a man but seems to bad mouth every woman around.
Maybe that's why he goes off on merchant ships most of the time - because
he can't cope with women.

I think the dude has problems with women. Maybe his mother used to neglect him
or beat him or something like that.

Remember me? I've got a new nik. I used to post under El Hunto.

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't blow?" Homer Simpson

ladysailor April 18th 05 07:52 PM

Of course I remember you Lonny. You're in a band, have a couple of
kids and as I recall you were getting married about the time I was
moving on from asa. How's it going? You sure seem to be full of ****
'n vinegar these days.

As for me, I married Mike Fulmor in August 2003 and we have been
sailing the Western Mexico coast for the past two years. Currently
I'm on Arabella in Puerto Vallarta getting some boat projects done
while Mike is helping a friend deliver her boat to Dockwise in Lazero
Cardenas.

Living a good life,
Lady B.
www.sailinglinks.com

Capt. Neal® April 19th 05 01:11 AM

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message ...
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:18:50 GMT, "Captain Lon"
wrote:

I don't post from Databasix.

Good thing. They hate ignorance.

Oh ****, I'm in real trouble . . .

CN

Scotty April 19th 05 01:17 AM

Hi Barb. That wasn't Lonny. It was neal. Check the headers for
''Databasix'' . seems like that's where they pile up the assholes
from other ISPs.

Scotty

****

Capt. Neal® April 19th 05 01:29 AM

"Scotty" wrote in message ...
Hi Barb. That wasn't Lonny. It was neal. Check the headers for
''Databasix'' . seems like that's where they pile up the assholes
from other ISPs.

How do you know it was me? I'm not the only one around here with a
DataBasix account. Besides, if it was me, I would have been rude to
her for giving Michael ST the shaft. I'll always believe his story over
hers.

CN

ladysailor April 19th 05 01:41 AM

Thanks Scotty. I've been away from this 'puter stuff for a while and
so far can't find anything to show me how to tell if the header is
"Databasix" or not from Google.

Glad to see you're still sailing.

Barb

JG April 19th 05 01:50 AM

Hey Barb, glad things are going well for you. Nothing much new here...
influx of bozos thanks to Neal and a pseudo woman called Lady Pilot. It's
pretty easy to tell the databasix bozos via the google interface. Click on
"show options" then "Show original." If you see something like this, you
know it's not worth responding to...

You should certainly not click on the google "Report Abuse," since they will
certainly get themselves in an absolute tizzy.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

ups.com...

Scotty April 19th 05 01:57 AM

Who cares?

I said it was you.

What are ya gonna do, netkkkop me ya little prick?

Scotty

Scotty April 19th 05 02:00 AM

you picked a bad time to check in here. I lost my ind.net account
when they started charging. Used Google for a while. Not very good
(but it is free). , no filters, can't mark posts any way.

Got the boat in the water, now I just have to stop working.

How's your boat holding up?

Scotty

Captain Lon April 19th 05 02:15 AM

Lady Pilot wrote: Bwawhahaaaa! You don't even have a clue what I look
like, do you?

No, actually I don't. I can guess that you are riddled with physical
problems due your high exposure to radiation and low oxygen levels from
flying at altitude. Am I close?

ladysailor April 19th 05 03:52 AM

Thanks for the info Jon. It's amazing how much things have changed in
such a short period of time. What a shame.

Lady B.

Lady Pilot April 19th 05 04:03 AM

"Captain Lon" wrote:
Lady Pilot wrote: Bwawhahaaaa! You don't even have a clue what I look
like, do you?

No, actually I don't. I can guess that you are riddled with physical
problems due your high exposure to radiation and low oxygen levels from
flying at altitude. Am I close?

Nope. I'm in great physical shape. I work out at the gym for an hour
everyday. Jog about 3 times a week.

Why are you so concerned what I look like?
LP

Lady Pilot April 19th 05 04:05 AM

"Joe" wrote:
I think that flew over her head Micheal.

Nope, I think Michael is stupid for judging a person by their moniker. It
tells me a great deal about his mental process.

He's still all upset over Lady Sailor and hates all women now. Maybe
Michael and Ganz can get together.

LP

Lady Pilot April 19th 05 04:09 AM

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote:
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:17:09 GMT, "Scotty"
wrote:

Hi Barb. That wasn't Lonny. It was neal.

Hahaaa! Scotty thinks everyone posting from Databasix is Capt. Neal.
Reminds me of the old days when Gary got blamed for a dozen or more people
posting.

I've checked. It wasn't. Stop lying.

Check the headers for ''Databasix'' . seems like that's where they pile
up the assholes
from other ISPs.

Because you were rejected? Bet.

You're a good judge of character, Gary.

LP (oops, I'm supposed to be posting as Gary tonight, who filled in for me?
Will my pay be docked or can I trade for tomorrow night? Sorry to mess up
the schedule like that.)

Lady Pilot April 19th 05 04:12 AM

"Michael" wrote:
Any woman who is compelled to style herself as "Lady" something or
another....isn't. As we all know from past experience. Your sister is
hiding out in Mexico. Think about it.

You're an idiot to blame me for your ex-girlfriend problems.
Get over it, dolt.

LP (Lonny is Barbara's brother?)

Lady Pilot April 19th 05 04:13 AM

"Scotty" wrote in message
Who cares?

I said it was you.

What are ya gonna do, netkkkop me ya little prick?

Going off the deep end, I can see. Katywails not giving you any?
Bwawahahahaaaa!

LP

Scotty

Lady Pilot April 19th 05 04:17 AM

"ladysailor" wrote:
Thanks for the info Jon. It's amazing how much things have changed in
such a short period of time. What a shame.

You can thank katysails and Jon Ganz for the changes here. They went off on
a hissy/hussy fit and started netkkkoping people. Capt. Mooron almost lost
his account because of Ganz. Katysails reported Capt. Neal and he lost his
account. Katysails claimed on the newsgroup that she reported me also, but
my ISP just laughed at her.

LP

JG April 19th 05 04:37 AM

Say hi to Mike for me... it's no big deal. They'll be gone as soon as they
get bored. Only a couple of people bother responding to them.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

ladysailor April 19th 05 04:47 AM

Too bad about the NG, glad you're still here Scotty. Have a great
time sailing this summer. I can think of nothing better than swinging
on the hook at night after a good days sail. Just make sure you do
have a boat when you quit working.

Arabella is great, thanks for asking. She's one hell of a boat and
we love her. She is comfortable, beautiful and this season she has
earned her medal on the water. She plows through big seas with grace,
sails through big winds with gusto and sets at anchor like a queen.

Now she is doing her impression of a Dock-O-Minium and doesn't like
it much but it gives us a chance to spruce her up a bit. She'll live
through it, and we'll all be happier for it.

Fair winds,
Lady B.

ladysailor April 19th 05 05:05 AM

Thanks Jon, I'll tell him. He's on a delivery now but will be back in
a few days. Don't know if he will have the patients for this crap.
Too bad....

Lady B.

Admiral Halsey April 19th 05 05:22 AM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"ladysailor" wrote:
Thanks for the info Jon. It's amazing how much things have changed in
such a short period of time. What a shame.

You can thank katysails and Jon Ganz for the changes here. They went off
on a hissy/hussy fit and started netkkkoping people. Capt. Mooron almost
lost his account because of Ganz. Katysails reported Capt. Neal and he
lost his account. Katysails claimed on the newsgroup that she reported me
also, but my ISP just laughed at her.

LP

This would be comparable to Saddam Hussein blaming the Kurds for his
genocidal acts against them.

Simply put, LP, you couldn't fight your own battles with Katy or JG. Rather
you enlisted the flakes and ner-do-wells from the fanatic Usenet fringe to
the front lines whilst you cowered in the rear. There's only one idiot to
blame for the current condition of ASA, and you'll find that person staring
back at you from your bathroom mirror, should you be able to withstand the
repugnance of that image.

Doesn't surprise me, however, that you'd attempt to blame everyone but the
guilty party. Which is a very liberal thing to do. I'm also surprised that
Neal will have anything to do with you. He must be extremely hard up for
sex, poor bloke.

Bull Halsey

Michael April 19th 05 07:56 AM

For the last time. I have an aerial photo of the airstrip area to scan and
send for your deja vu collection.

M.

ups.com...

Scotty April 19th 05 12:54 PM

"Slutty Pilot" wrote

Hi Barb. That wasn't Lonny. It was neal.

Hahaaa! Scotty thinks everyone posting from Databasix is Capt.

Neal.
Reminds me of the old days when Gary got blamed for a dozen or more

people
posting.

sure neal, whatever you say.

Check the headers for ''Databasix'' . seems like that's where

they pile
up the assholes
from other ISPs.

Because you were rejected? Bet.

You're a good judge of character, Gary.

gary's back? oh ****.

neal

Scotty April 19th 05 12:59 PM

"Slutty Pilot" wrote

You can thank LP and neal for the changes here.

SP

JG April 19th 05 04:14 PM

Well, I'm going sailing today as soon as I can get out of here. I'm sure
that will cause a couple of people to claim I've been thrown off... pretty
funny actually.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Lady Pilot April 21st 05 03:41 AM

"Admiral Halsey" wrote:

Simply put, LP, you couldn't fight your own battles with Katy or JG.

I don't have a battle with JG. Katywails ran away.

Get your facts straight.

Doesn't surprise me, however, that you'd attempt to blame everyone but the
guilty party. Which is a very liberal thing to do. I'm also surprised
that Neal will have anything to do with you. He must be extremely hard up
for sex, poor bloke.

YAWN!

You might need to get your blood pressure checked! HTH

LP

Admiral Halsey April 21st 05 05:28 AM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Admiral Halsey" wrote:

Simply put, LP, you couldn't fight your own battles with Katy or JG.

I don't have a battle with JG. Katywails ran away.

Get your facts straight.

I think she just saw the idiocy in continuing a catfight with a putz such as
yourself.

Doesn't surprise me, however, that you'd attempt to blame everyone but
the guilty party. Which is a very liberal thing to do. I'm also
surprised that Neal will have anything to do with you. He must be
extremely hard up for sex, poor bloke.

YAWN!

I'm betting that's what you did when Neal was hammering away on top. :-)

You might need to get your blood pressure checked! HTH

Amusing, coming from someone who can't submit a post without mentioning her
enemies. Take a tenormin and call me in the morning.

Bull

JG April 21st 05 09:26 AM

The best medicine for a person with a pretend life, such as LP, is to
completely ignore her. She (or he) can't stand it. Now, if you don't have
your filters working, you'll see a dozen posts from him (or her) and
friends.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Admiral Halsey" wrote in message
link.net...

Admiral Halsey April 22nd 05 12:03 AM

"JG" wrote in message

The best medicine for a person with a pretend life, such as LP, is to
completely ignore her. She (or he) can't stand it. Now, if you don't have
your filters working, you'll see a dozen posts from him (or her) and
friends.

LP has friends??

Oh, wait--I forgot the Crapton. Then again I think that's just a
relationship of desperation--the only sex he's had in a quarter century or
more.

Bull

blondie April 24th 05 03:30 AM

"Admiral Halsey" wrote in
ink.net:

"JG" wrote in message

The best medicine for a person with a pretend life, such as LP, is to
completely ignore her. She (or he) can't stand it. Now, if you don't
have your filters working, you'll see a dozen posts from him (or her)
and friends.

LP has friends??

Oh, wait--I forgot the Crapton. Then again I think that's just a
relationship of desperation--the only sex he's had in a quarter
century or more.

Bull aka Maxprop blows

How sad, really! I can see LP and Neal, with the help of Fluffy's army
is winning this pathetic little war...ah, more like a bitch fight.

blondie (you sailors are so pathetic, especially Scotty "paper towels
diaper" cabin boi.

blondie

blondie April 24th 05 03:32 AM

"Scotty" wrote in news:Fo69e.2030$5I5.143879
@newshog.newsread.com:

You can blame katykunt for netkkkoping everyone she disagreed with and

tried to get their NSP account tossed.

I love katykunt and I will do anything to keep her sucking my dick!

blondie

blondie April 24th 05 03:34 AM

"JG" wrote in
:

Say hi to Mike for me... it's no big deal. They'll be gone as soon as
they get bored. Only a couple of people bother responding to them.

Where would we go that has more netkkkops, not to mention supporters like
yourself, Maxprop (now Admiral Halsey), Lonny the kid with a juvenile
personality, and we can't leave at Binary Bill now posting as Red Cloud!

blondie

blondie April 24th 05 03:36 AM

"ladysailor" wrote in
oups.com:

Thanks Jon, I'll tell him. He's on a delivery now but will be back in
a few days. Don't know if he will have the patients for this crap.
Too bad....

Lady B.

A women that's blown the entire west coast shouldn't have to worry about
how to deal with an extremely obsess friend of katywails. Seems katy found
her way through all the huge amounts of fat of the loser/idiot that you
took up with...

blondie