BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Difference... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/38136-difference.html)

Scotty April 19th 05 12:59 PM

"Slutty Pilot" wrote

You can thank LP and neal for the changes here.

SP

JG April 19th 05 04:14 PM

Well, I'm going sailing today as soon as I can get out of here. I'm sure
that will cause a couple of people to claim I've been thrown off... pretty
funny actually.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"ladysailor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks Jon, I'll tell him. He's on a delivery now but will be back in
a few days. Don't know if he will have the patients for this crap.
Too bad....

Lady B.

Lady Pilot April 21st 05 03:41 AM

"Admiral Halsey" wrote:

Simply put, LP, you couldn't fight your own battles with Katy or JG.

I don't have a battle with JG. Katywails ran away.

Get your facts straight.

Doesn't surprise me, however, that you'd attempt to blame everyone but the
guilty party. Which is a very liberal thing to do. I'm also surprised
that Neal will have anything to do with you. He must be extremely hard up
for sex, poor bloke.

YAWN!

You might need to get your blood pressure checked! HTH

LP

Admiral Halsey April 21st 05 05:28 AM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Admiral Halsey" wrote:

Simply put, LP, you couldn't fight your own battles with Katy or JG.

I don't have a battle with JG. Katywails ran away.

Get your facts straight.

I think she just saw the idiocy in continuing a catfight with a putz such as
yourself.

Doesn't surprise me, however, that you'd attempt to blame everyone but
the guilty party. Which is a very liberal thing to do. I'm also
surprised that Neal will have anything to do with you. He must be
extremely hard up for sex, poor bloke.

YAWN!

I'm betting that's what you did when Neal was hammering away on top. :-)

You might need to get your blood pressure checked! HTH

Amusing, coming from someone who can't submit a post without mentioning her
enemies. Take a tenormin and call me in the morning.

Bull

JG April 21st 05 09:26 AM

The best medicine for a person with a pretend life, such as LP, is to
completely ignore her. She (or he) can't stand it. Now, if you don't have
your filters working, you'll see a dozen posts from him (or her) and
friends.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Admiral Halsey" wrote in message
link.net...

Admiral Halsey April 22nd 05 12:03 AM

"JG" wrote in message

The best medicine for a person with a pretend life, such as LP, is to
completely ignore her. She (or he) can't stand it. Now, if you don't have
your filters working, you'll see a dozen posts from him (or her) and
friends.

LP has friends??

Oh, wait--I forgot the Crapton. Then again I think that's just a
relationship of desperation--the only sex he's had in a quarter century or
more.

Bull

blondie April 24th 05 03:30 AM

"Admiral Halsey" wrote in
ink.net:

"JG" wrote in message

The best medicine for a person with a pretend life, such as LP, is to
completely ignore her. She (or he) can't stand it. Now, if you don't
have your filters working, you'll see a dozen posts from him (or her)
and friends.

LP has friends??

Oh, wait--I forgot the Crapton. Then again I think that's just a
relationship of desperation--the only sex he's had in a quarter
century or more.

Bull aka Maxprop blows

How sad, really! I can see LP and Neal, with the help of Fluffy's army
is winning this pathetic little war...ah, more like a bitch fight.

blondie (you sailors are so pathetic, especially Scotty "paper towels
diaper" cabin boi.

blondie

blondie April 24th 05 03:32 AM

"Scotty" wrote in news:Fo69e.2030$5I5.143879
@newshog.newsread.com:

You can blame katykunt for netkkkoping everyone she disagreed with and

tried to get their NSP account tossed.

I love katykunt and I will do anything to keep her sucking my dick!

blondie

blondie April 24th 05 03:34 AM

"JG" wrote in
:

Say hi to Mike for me... it's no big deal. They'll be gone as soon as
they get bored. Only a couple of people bother responding to them.

Where would we go that has more netkkkops, not to mention supporters like
yourself, Maxprop (now Admiral Halsey), Lonny the kid with a juvenile
personality, and we can't leave at Binary Bill now posting as Red Cloud!

blondie

blondie April 24th 05 03:36 AM

"ladysailor" wrote in
oups.com:

Thanks Jon, I'll tell him. He's on a delivery now but will be back in
a few days. Don't know if he will have the patients for this crap.
Too bad....

Lady B.

A women that's blown the entire west coast shouldn't have to worry about
how to deal with an extremely obsess friend of katywails. Seems katy found
her way through all the huge amounts of fat of the loser/idiot that you
took up with...

blondie