Scotty

Default WTF?

What, no pics?

OzOne wrote in message

I come back to thousands of messages, 99% garbage.
Can't be bothered sorting the **** from clay so I'm outta here.

BTW the new cat is a screamer!
Diverted to Northern Queensland when an intense low stood in our

path
on the way home and stayed for a couple of weeks.

You should have been there...but instead you all sat at home

throwing
****cakes at each other....!

Au revoir!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Joe

Well one thing positive from the invasion of retards. The King of the
retatrds is " Outta here".

Joe

Capt. Neal®

OzOne wrote in message ...

I come back to thousands of messages, 99% garbage.
Can't be bothered sorting the **** from clay so I'm outta here.

Good riddance to ya! You never complained when 99% of the crap you
posted was off-topic garbage. ****in' hypocrite.

CN
ah

Capt. Neal® wrote:
OzOne wrote in message ...

I come back to thousands of messages, 99% garbage.
Can't be bothered sorting the **** from clay so I'm outta here.

Good riddance to ya! You never complained when 99% of the crap you
posted was off-topic garbage. ****in' hypocrite.

Fight!
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow

JG

Welcome back! Do you have pictures?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...

I come back to thousands of messages, 99% garbage.
Can't be bothered sorting the **** from clay so I'm outta here.

BTW the new cat is a screamer!
Diverted to Northern Queensland when an intense low stood in our path
on the way home and stayed for a couple of weeks.

You should have been there...but instead you all sat at home throwing
****cakes at each other....!

Au revoir!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

DSK

OzOne wrote:
I come back to thousands of messages, 99% garbage.
Can't be bothered sorting the **** from clay so I'm outta here.

Use the "Mark -ALL- Read" button, makes 'em go away fast. I spent about
5 minutes trying to sort out the flonker malarkey. I'm glad the
pea-brains got bored and went elsewhere.

BTW the new cat is a screamer!

OK, let's hear about it.

Diverted to Northern Queensland when an intense low stood in our path
on the way home and stayed for a couple of weeks.

I bet there was a good pub there

You should have been there...but instead you all sat at home throwing
****cakes at each other....!

Not me. I've been on a short cruise, worked on the boat, went to a
"Great Loop Cruisers" rally... along with all the every day stuff...

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Scotty

Where'd you go?

SV

"DSK" wrote in

Not me. I've been on a short cruise, worked on the boat, went to a
"Great Loop Cruisers" rally... along with all the every day stuff...

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

DSK

Not me. I've been on a short cruise, worked on the boat, went to a
"Great Loop Cruisers" rally... along with all the every day stuff...

Scotty wrote:
Where'd you go?

The rally was in Beaufort SC (pronounced "Byew-fort") which is a pretty
place. Took a short boat ride around some of the islands down there, and
took a slightly longer one up here (down the Neuse R and back) when we
got back home.

Friend from Plattsburg NY was visiting, they can't believe we don't have
snow and ice all over everything. It's already summer!

DSK

Scotty

"DSK" wrote

The rally was in Beaufort SC (pronounced "Byew-fort") which is a

pretty
place. Took a short boat ride around some of the islands down there,

and
took a slightly longer one up here (down the Neuse R and back) when

we
got back home.

Sounds nice. I've been to Beaufort NC, but not SC. looks like a
great cruising area. You been to Savana? I hear that's nice.

Friend from Plattsburg NY was visiting, they can't believe we don't

have
snow and ice all over everything. It's already summer!

well yeah, seems like just last week it was snowing. Hit 80* today up
on the landfill.

Scotty