Lady Pilot

"Capt. NealŽ" wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote: Pardon me while I
review my TOS and subject matter of my post before I reply
to that question would you?

I'm like one "path from" reply away from losing my ISP.... so I tend to
be a bit careful when I reply to any post from you.

CM

Isn't it incredible how disgraced and embarrassed Ganz is in this group
because of his netKKKopping, yet he still skulks around playing the part
of the sorely set upon innocent? At least KKKatysails seems to have the
good sense to stay low but Ganz? Nooooooooo Siree! No pride, no pride
at all. And, even fewer smarts.

I do think katy has began to figure out her errors gasp...

But, please don't "confirm or deny" If you confirm, Ganz will report you
for harassment; if you deny Ganz will report you for stalking.

We need to take a gentle hand to Capt. Mooron until he gets it through his
head that there *is* other ways for him to voice his opinion.

LP

blondie

Capt. NealŽ wrote in
:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Pardon me while I review my TOS and subject matter of my post before
I reply to that question would you?

I'm like one "path from" reply away from losing my ISP.... so I tend
to be a bit careful when I reply to any post from you.

CM

Isn't it incredible how disgraced and embarrassed Ganz is in this
group because of his netKKKopping, yet he still skulks around playing
the part of the sorely set upon innocent? At least KKKatysails seems
to have the good sense to stay low but Ganz? Nooooooooo Siree! No
pride, no pride at all. And, even fewer smarts.

What did you expect from the resident idiot of asa?

But, please don't "confirm or deny" If you confirm, Ganz will report
you for harassment; if you deny Ganz will report you for stalking.

Good move! Let jon boi netkkkop me, where it doesn't have a fraction of
repercussion.

blondie
Steve Leyland

Capt. Mooron wrote:
: Pardon me while I review my TOS and subject matter of my post before
: I reply to that question would you?
:
: I'm like one "path from" reply away from losing my ISP.... so I tend
: to be a bit careful when I reply to any post from you.

that sucks severely, man.
you *should* be able to say whatever the **** you want in an unmoderated
newsgroup.
:
: CM
:
:
: "JG" wrote in message
: ...
:: CM, what the heck are you talking about? Are you so shackled that
:: you've lost the ability to write clearly?
::
:: --
:: "j" ganz @@
:: www.sailnow.com
::
:: "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
:: news7E6e.22810$vt1.18576@edtnps90...
::: How totally pathetic and descriptive..... that JG employed a
::: generator due to Jonathan's lack of ability to master common
::: English and comprehend basic wit or rhetoric.
:::
::: CM
:::
:::
:::
::: "JG" wrote in message
::: ...
:::: Parts of what follows below were actually painful to write.
:::: However, because of the ongoing misinformation campaigns launched
:::: by alt.sailing.asa and its forces, I feel it is my duty to write
:::: this. You see, I undoubtedly believe that if a new Dark Age is
:::: about to descend upon us -- as many believe it will -- it will be
:::: the result of alt.sailing.asa's persecution of me.
:::: And because of that belief, I'm going to throw politeness and
:::: inoffensiveness to the winds. In this letter, I'm going to be as
:::: rude and crude as I know how, to reinforce the point that
:::: alt.sailing.asa truly believes that barbarism can quell the hatred
:::: and disorder perpetrated against me. It is just such
:::: unsophisticated megalomania, chauvinistic egoism, and intellectual
:::: aberrancy that stirs alt.sailing.asa to play on people's conscious
:::: and unconscious belief structures. You've never heard
:::: alt.sailing.asa announce that it plans to inflict more death and
:::: destruction than Genghis Khan's hordes? Well, alt.sailing.asa has
:::: repeatedly enunciated such a plan, but in its typically convoluted
:::: way.
:::: There are no two ways about it; you may be wondering why the worst
:::: types of vainglorious degenerates I've ever seen inhabit the group
:::: and persecute me. It's because people of that nature need to have
:::: rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to
:::: cope. That's also why I welcome alt.sailing.asa's comments.
:::: However, alt.sailing.asa needs to realize that it complains a lot.
:::: What's ironic, though, is that it hasn't made even a single
:::: concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem
:::: with my actions as they exists today.
:::: On a completely different tack, for those of us who make our living
:::: trying to carve solutions that are neither sappy nor drugged-out,
:::: it is important to consider that every time it gets caught trying
:::: to ridicule, parody, censor, and downgrade opposing ideas, it
:::: promises it'll never do so again. Subsequently, its backers always
:::: jump in and explain that it really shouldn't be blamed even if it
:::: does, because, as they insist, doing the fashionable thing is more
:::: important than life or liberty. Alt.sailing.asa's idiotic claim
:::: that black is white and night is day is just that, an idiotic
:::: claim. It's time to step things up a notch and answer the
:::: indelicate conspiracy theorists who undermine everyone's capacity
:::: to see, or change, the world as a whole, but given the way things
:::: are these days, we must remember t
:::: hat when people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well,
:::: they're right. And alt.sailing.asa is to blame. Due to
:::: circumstances that I have encountered in the past couple weeks, I
:::: find that I must ratchet my abuse complaints.
:::: Alt.sailing.asa is typical of phlegmatic, damnable biggotry in its
:::: wild invocations to the irrational, the maniacle, and the
:::: fantastic to dramatize its anecdotes. It probably sounds like I'm
:::: being loud, but alt.sailing.asa is getting my goat.
:::: Alt.sailing.asa wants to descend to character assassination and
:::: name calling. It gets better: It actually believes that forgery,
:::: libel and slander, are acceptable behavior. I guess no one's ever
:::: told it that people tell me that it has been willing to sup with
:::: the devil every time it felt it could profit personally from it.
:::: And the people who tell me this are correct, of course. You're a
:::: bunch of
:::: rabid and petulant deadbeats, heinous vigilantes, and insincere,
:::: meretricious assholes.
:::: **** you all!
::::
:::: --
:::: "j" ganz @@
:::: www.sailnow.com

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

What's the difference between men and government bonds? Bonds mature.
My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

JG

Give us a break. You've been saying this over and over. It's between you and
your ISP. I'm out of that loop.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"JG" wrote in message
[...]

Captain Lon

Gaynze wrote: It's between you and
your ISP. I'm a fruit loop. ( or words to that effect)

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"JG" wrote in message
[...]

Notorious Leftwing Rag Publishes Article about Kerry jps General 2 August 7th 04 07:17 AM
Carolina Skiff owners group RG General 0 December 17th 03 12:47 PM
OT - Politics of hate won't beat Bush Simple Simon ASA 0 December 5th 03 12:44 AM
What a Great Day! Capt.American ASA 16 July 24th 03 11:54 PM