John Cairns

Default Keeping everything in perspective

Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea -- massive,
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." - Gene
Spafford

Culled from:

http://www.plonk.com/

John Cairns

Lady Pilot

"John Cairns" wrote:
Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea -- massive,
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." - Gene
Spafford

Still can't come up with anything orginal or witty? Thought so...

LP (keep trying...maybe someday)

Lonny B

Nice sailing content, LP. Now go back to performing below jobs.

Lonny B
--
"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"John Cairns" wrote:
Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea -- massive,
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." - Gene
Spafford

Still can't come up with anything orginal or witty? Thought so...

LP (keep trying...maybe someday)

Flying Tadpole

The face that lunched a thousand drips...

Flying Tadpole

"If I have seen so far, it is because I lopped the heads off the
pygmies impeding my view" (FT2, 1997)

John Cairns wrote:

Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea -- massive,
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." - Gene
Spafford

Culled from:

http://www.plonk.com/

John Cairns

Flying Tadpole

A gaggle of geese,
A murder of crows,
A flocculation of flonkers

John Cairns wrote:

Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea -- massive,
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." - Gene
Spafford

Culled from:

http://www.plonk.com/

John Cairns

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
http://music.download.com/timfatchen
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm
Soque (Enjoque) Pupette

John Cairns wrote:
Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea -- massive,
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." - Gene
Spafford

Culled from:

http://www.plonk.com/

I've celebrated similar sentiments by [mock][1] invading alt.bull****,
giving myself a grand title and running it in my sig.

I use it when I want to deliberately trigger BS detectors far and wide.

,,,
..oo The Grand Poo of
c The Royal Order of
- "It's all bull****." -- me Defecating Buffalo

[1] A self-parody of a newsgroup invasion. Volume was low.
Nobody noticed. Nobody cared. The "invasion" itself was
bull****, and that was the point. Add the obvious
wordplay from the Flinstones for a title ('Emperor' was
being over used at the time) and I come out with a sig that
can scream "This is bull****!" as necessary. [2]

[2] As you can see, I take my bull**** seriously.

--
,,,