JG

Default PING: all newsgroup admin people

Attn: all newsgroup admin people.

Hi,

My name is Jonathan Ganz. I am starting a consulting firm
to assist those who wish to send abuse complaints about
somebody they don't like or disagree with on the Usenet.

I wish to help them expedite their complaints so administrators
will have no legal choice but to give the boot to Usenet abusers
my consulting firm informs them of. The better results I achieve
the more I can charge. It's that simple.

I am asking your assistance in providing me with copies of letters
that have been effective in getting people kicked off newsgroups.
This will also help you because I know you are very busy and, like
me, you hate to write back and forth, back and forth. You have
better things to do with your time, I'm sure.

Therefore, any form letters you can provide or actual letters
that made it perfectly clear that you HAD to boot an offender would
be very helpful to me.

The letters I've composed myself don't seem to be working anymore
and need to be revised. How can I charge people for my services
when they no longer are effective? I've even gotten hate mail and
threats from one of my customers, Catherine Haight, whom I provided
consulting help to and she got no results either.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Send correspondence to lid (remove invalid and
subsitute com)

Warmest regards,
Jonathan Ganz

"If there's no wind, row."

Asatru resources Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 03:31 PM
(OT) And for the open minded clear thinkers Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 September 4th 03 06:42 PM