Thom Stewart

Default ASSHOLE LIST!!__ASA FOR EVER

JR Gilbreath

Thom Stewart wrote:

Thom
Nothing is coming thru.
JR
JG

Thom... whatever you're trying to say isn't getting posted... all the posts
are empty. Thought you should know.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Thom Stewart

Jr,

I don't want anything to come thru The message is in the header. You
repeated the message when you responded

It looks good to me. ASA FOREVER

JR, I've got a WEBTV which the Flonkers look down their nose at, So let
them do their damnest against it. The Thorn in the Side bit

By the way all your replies together made a great statement
Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Jon,

That is the way I want it. The message is in the header ASA FOREVER

Thanks for your post. Get in on the game is you want Attach your
message to what ever header the flonker are using. keep it simple, don't
flood the list and let them open the post (FLONKERS) and find nothing to
write against and let them clean up the header

ASA FOREVER

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Kate,

No I haven't caught a virus, I am the virus on any header the Flonkers
use to flame on. The message is in the Header;
ASA FOREVER Join the Party, keep the message simple and force the
flonker to open to a blank

Ole Thom

Spoque, Sock du Soque

Thom Stewart wrote:
Kate,

No I haven't caught a virus, I am the virus on any header the Flonkers
use to flame on. The message is in the Header;

Do you realize that spamming (on Usenet) is the act of posting lots
and lots of substantively identical articles?

Hint: a blank article is substantively identical to a blank article.

ASA FOREVER Join the Party, keep the message simple and force the
flonker to open to a blank

There is a logical error in your evaluation of:

"Can I enhance the usability of the newsfroup by spamming it?"

--
,,,
..\/
Joe

Spoque, Bob Square Soque wrote:
Thom Stewart wrote:
Kate,

No I haven't caught a virus, I am the virus on any header the

Flonkers
use to flame on. The message is in the Header;

Do you realize that spamming (on Usenet) is the act of posting lots
and lots of substantively identical articles?

Hint: a blank article is substantively identical to a blank article.

ASA FOREVER Join the Party, keep the message simple and force the
flonker to open to a blank

There is a logical error in your evaluation of:

"Can I enhance the usability of the newsfroup by spamming it?"

--
,,,
.\/
^
- Spoque, Sock du Soque

Thom Stewart

ASA FOREVER in reply and up yours

ASSHOLE LIST!! Capt. Neal® ASA 41 April 4th 05 04:33 AM
jps, asshole of the internet [email protected] General 39 November 10th 03 01:35 PM
jps, asshole of the internet [email protected] General 1 November 6th 03 07:23 AM
jps, asshole of the internet [email protected] General 0 November 6th 03 06:00 AM
jps, asshole of the internet [email protected] General 0 November 6th 03 01:42 AM