Lonny B

Default LP and Sailboats

LP,

You are no sailor. And, thanks to you, this is no sailing newsgroup.

To be more accurate:
In fairness, this has really never been a sailing newsgroup. It is sort of
like the bar where sailors get rowdy after a race, get a little drunk, chase
after the two whores that are hanging around, and get into fisticuffs over
'important' things like politics or religion. Now, it is becoming not even
that, thanks to you, your behaviour, and what you are bringing to this
newsgroup.

As far as your sailing abilities, well, we know you went sailing with the
great Capt. Neal. And we know the good captain's views on a woman's place
on a well run vessel. Therefore, you might of thought you were 'sailing'
with him, but actually you were doing the cooking, cleaning, waxing the
sole, bailing the bilges, and other women's work on board. You, old lady,
are no sailor. Your value on a vessel is limited to your enjoying doing the
below jobs for the men on board.

Lonny B

Maxprop

SHUT UP. YOUR A PRICK. I'm claiming bragging rights as to the biggest
netKKKop supporting asshole here and you have no right to muscle in on
my territory.

Max (top poster with pride)

"Lonny B" wrote in message news:r2A3e.2344$Tm5.2201@trnddc07...
[...]

Maxprop

"Maxprop" wrote in message

SHUT UP. YOUR A PRICK. I'm claiming bragging rights as to the biggest
netKKKop supporting asshole here and you have no right to muscle in on
my territory.

Max (top poster with pride)

Neal: Do you honestly believe this juvenile behavior improves your esteem
with ANYONE in this NG, or even with those neurotic flag wavers who LP
dragged over from other NGs? You are such an incredible fool. I used to
respect you as a political ally, but you've left little doubt about your
character. You're busted, and no one in this NG will ever have anything
resembling respect for you again. Certainly not I.

Max

Capt. Neal®

"Maxprop" wrote in message nk.net...

"Maxprop" wrote in message

SHUT UP. YOUR A PRICK. I'm claiming bragging rights as to the biggest
netKKKop supporting asshole here and you have no right to muscle in on
my territory.

Max (top poster with pride)

Neal: Do you honestly believe this juvenile behavior improves your esteem
with ANYONE in this NG, or even with those neurotic flag wavers who LP
dragged over from other NGs? You are such an incredible fool. I used to
respect you as a political ally, but you've left little doubt about your
character. You're busted, and no one in this NG will ever have anything
resembling respect for you again. Certainly not I.

Max

Yah, right! Like I crave respect from netKKKops and those who openly
support them.

CN
Flying Tadpole

Lonny B wrote:
[...]

One too many 'e's in that last sentence.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
http://www.ace.net.au/schooner
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm

Lonny B

I'm glad it was not lost on you. Most of my hidden humor is lost on the
knuckleheads in this NG.

Lonny B

"Rock Stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Lonny B wrote:
[...]

Thom Stewart

Tad,

You got it right. After that lump got out of his dick she had him
hooked. It will soon be a bigger boat, in both names. Joint bank
accounts and bye,bye inheritence
Then just Bye Bye to the Beached Bum, no boat no bank account. Just his
pension check

Lady Pilot

"Thom Stewart" wrote:
Tad,

You got it right. After that lump got out of his dick she had him
hooked. It will soon be a bigger boat, in both names. Joint bank
accounts and bye,bye inheritence
Then just Bye Bye to the Beached Bum, no boat no bank account. Just his
pension check

You're a sad, mean, vindictive old fart, Thom. I think you've earned your
way to hell on this last post.

How's that transvestite girlfriend of yours? It's a male changing into a
female, right?

LP

Lady Pilot

"Lonny B" wrote thru the tears pouring down his ugly face:

LP,

You are no sailor. And, thanks to you, this is no sailing newsgroup.

Don't thank me, I'm not responsible for kkkatysails and ganz netkkkopping
then bragging about it on usenet.

Sure appears to me that there still is sailing conversations taking place
here, not that you were interested in talking sailing...

LP

WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum Cruising 22 June 3rd 04 02:56 AM
??? M.L. Browne General 0 May 17th 04 04:38 PM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum ASA 3 May 14th 04 04:36 PM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum General 0 May 14th 04 04:16 AM
new sailboats for sale - ABSOLUTE BERGAIN Pawel Lawinski_GALON LTD. ASA 0 October 16th 03 06:54 PM