Maxprop

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote:
it's so pathetic the way you let Katy and Gaynz get to you. I thought
better of you......before.

katysails and Ganz didn't get to anyone, much less Capt. Neal.

At least Ganz is a tad smarter not saying much than katysails because he
didn't brag in several posts claiming he got Capt. Neal tossed from his
NSP.

What brought these posters over here is me cross-posting KATY's posts to
people who believe in freedom of speech. So in fact, I can't say that I
brought those people here, KATY's own words brought those people here!
Nothing more, nothing less.

I think it's pathetic how katysails and ganz let Capt. Neal and I get
under their skin.

LP

Maxprop

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote:
it's so pathetic the way you let Katy and Gaynz get to you. I thought
better of you......before.

katysails and Ganz didn't get to anyone, much less Capt. Neal.

Oh yeah, right. And why did the man with the "wonderful heart" find it
necessary to bombard the NG with several hundred bull**** posts? Was he
frustrated because his cedar bucket was full of something other than shrimp,
and the CG was standing watch to make sure he didn't dump it overboard?

At least Ganz is a tad smarter not saying much than katysails because he
didn't brag in several posts claiming he got Capt. Neal tossed from his
NSP.

For what Mr. Wonderful Heart did, he should have been tossed. Permanently.
His sort of BS is what turns Usenet into Uselessnet. While I've never
turned anyone in (wouldn't know how to do so, frankly) I'm glad someone
does. Actions have consequences. The Capt. is a conservative, and if
anyone should be aware of that, he should. He's been whining like a namby
pamby liberal lately. Most disappointing, and giving honest conservatism a
bad image.

What brought these posters over here is me cross-posting KATY's posts to
people who believe in freedom of speech.

Called in the troops, didja? Can't fight your own battles, so you had to
run to mommy, eh?

So in fact, I can't say that I brought those people here, KATY's own words
brought those people here! Nothing more, nothing less.

Is it considered freedom of speech if I quote you in public with statements
you've never made, especially when they might be damaging to you? Is
freedom of speech afforded to anyone who wishes to say anything at any time?
Is it acceptable, in your vernacular, to yell "FIRE" in a crowded venue?
Mr. Wonderful Heart was posting to this NG using aliases that were precisely
that of others. Personally I wouldn't turn him in, rather I'd prefer to
simply sink his POS boat into that self-created cesspool around his mooring.

I think it's pathetic how katysails and ganz let Capt. Neal and I get

under
their skin.

Yes, that is truly pathetic. Neither you or Mr. Wonderful Heart are worth a
good, resounding fart, much less consternation by others.

And it's "Capt. Neal and *me*, you product of outcome-based education.

Max

Maxprop

I can't help myself sometime. I'm a top-posting loser who supports
my neighbor and not-so-secret admirer, Katysails..

I retract everything I said below.

Max

"Maxprop" wrote in message nk.net...

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote:
[...]

Maxprop

Boy am I ever drunk. I read that crap I wrote below and now
I'm sorry. I tried to cancell but it doesn't seem to be working.

I'm a drunk idiot .. . Duh

Max

"Maxprop" wrote in message k.net...

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote:
[...]

Maxprop

"Maxprop" wrote in message
Boy am I ever drunk. I read that crap I wrote below and now
I'm sorry. I tried to cancell but it doesn't seem to be working.

I'm a drunk idiot .. . Duh

Max

This is an example of Neal's idea of retribution. He posts under other's
names, attributing BS to the purported author. It is, of course, the
pathetic, mindless, senseless retaliation of a childish adult lacking any
semblance of self-worth, bereft of intellect or cleverness. No one is
fooled by this, of course, so he looks even more incredibly inept and
shallow than he does posting under his own name. If anyone had uncertainty
about his character, this most recent activity of his should resolve any
doubts.

Go take another of your fictitious cruises, Neal. I seriously doubt if you
can find more than one or two supporters here any longer.

Max

Capt. Neal®

"Maxprop" wrote in message
[...]

Don't cry Max. You spent two days trying to get me kicked off for using
your precious Maxprop moniker but you come back to find me happily
posting away. Poor BABY! Go get your bottle and ask KKKaty to warm
it for you.

CN

Capt. Neal®

"Scotty" wrote in message ...
it's so pathetic the way you let Katy and Gaynz get to you. I thought
better of you......before.

Scotty

Scotty,

Get your head out of your tailpipe. How would you like it if somebody
followed you around when you were driving and called in the Highway
Patrol every time you failed to make a proper signal or exceeded the
speed limit or parked illegally or any number of things you routinely
do? I bet you would be singing a different tune if citizen highwayKKKops
harassed you and had been harassing you for years.

Any person with a teaspoon-full of brain cells can see it is I who played
Catherine Haight and Jonathan Ganz like a finely-tuned violin. I got to
them - not the other way around.

I set up a scenario where they exposed themselves. I knew they both
would holler like stuck pigs judging from their past abuse complaints
if I did certain things. I had the luxury of an expendable server,
individual.net, to use as a tool. I used it. Haight and Ganz were too
stupid to see what I was doing though it was quite obvious. They thought
they were so smart. They used their tried-and-true abuse complaint
methods and bragged about it publicly.

Both did my bidding. They took the proffered bait greedily and then
the jaws of the bear trap snapped shut. Neither sucker realized, until
it was too late what they had done *to themselves*.

Both these netKKKops have been writing abuse complaints for years.
I used their arrogance and stupidity against them and they incriminated
themselves in their glee. Superior intellect trumps stupidity!

Sad that you side with stupid netKKKops, Scott. I thought you were
better than that.

CN

Neal; "Neal the destroyer!" Thom Stewart ASA 176 April 7th 05 04:04 AM
Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM