John Forbes

Default Celestial 48 Ketch Information Needed

I'm looking for information regarding Celestial Yachts 48' ketch. I
know it is a Hong Kong built boat. Every ad states that they are "well
built bluewater cruiser". I need some opinion other than the brokers
that write the ads.
JG

Have you tried searching on the web?

http://tinyurl.com/5qeyy or