BoatBanter.com

-   -   Neal; "Neal the destroyer!" (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/32320-neal%3B-%22neal-destroyer-%22.html)

Capt. Mooron April 6th 05 03:13 AM

"Horvath" wrote in message

Go to the stationary store and buy about three packs of mecanical
pencil refills. Crush the pencil lead until it's a fine powder, then
mix it into the paint. Works every time, and it's cheaper than the
other stuff.

Darn a that Graphite.....

Now let's see.... H2: HB...

CM

Horvath April 6th 05 04:45 AM

On 5 Apr 2005 17:50:48 -0700, "Joe" wrote
this crap:

Greetings Whorebath,

Graphite (Pencil Lead) is not the same thing as lead.

Thanks for the suggestion !

You didn't say what *kind* of lead you wanted, dumbass.

This post is 100% free of steroids

Maxprop April 6th 05 05:00 AM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message

I'd probably be ashamed, were it not for the fact that you're no pinnacle
of prosaic virtue yourself. Now if Dave or someone of his stature
reprimanded me, that might be a different story.

Who am I to contest anyone that would prefer to be reprimanded by a lawyer
than questioned by a peer?

The point of it is... you can hardly hold a candle to claim the light of
truth when you are so willing and easily led down the garden path. I
merely pointed out that you have reduced yourself to a level imposed by
your antagonists... not a strategically intellectual decision.

To clarify..... I've made no such claims of virtue..... my restrictions
are imposed by my ISP....... yours are proposed by your claim to a higher
moral ground..... which from your last post seems subject to shear slip
failure and an avalanche into the obscurity of the people you claim to
contest.

If this critique upsets you Max....... then I assume it has hit a nerve
you were unaware of. Thus wise my work here is done.

It seems to me the liberty of using both arms in a contest has made you
weak and overconfident in your abilities.....

It's a miasma you'll be forced to negotiate on your own.

Good Luck

Much as I hate to admit it, and as unlikely as it may be that anyone might
believe it, you are absolutely right with respect to my plunge into the
toilet with the likes of Neal, LP, Horvath, Jax, Boobspit, and even you.
Perhaps the three rum and tonics prior to sitting down to the computer last
evening contributed to my decline and fall, but I take full responsibility
for what I posted. Which brings me to the following conclusions:

1) ASA, having been invaded by a number of self-important jerks and
non-sailors (invited herein by LP, who apparently is unable to fight her own
battles without calling in the cavalry), has reached a low that I've not
seen heretofore. Mooron, Scotty, Horvath, and Neal are accusing those they
dislike of being gay, Neal and LP are maligning just about everyone, mostly
because everyone is maligning them, and the few individuals who have
maintained a semblance of sensibility are being drowned out by the noise.
Sailing content has receded into the unlit corners of the newsgroup, and
must be searched for by spooling through the plethora of threads and
spurious, obnoxious posts. In other words, ASA is a train wreck, and not
particularly appealing at the moment.

2) Having been drawn into the dumpster of ad hominems and denigration
myself, I've become unworthy of the better souls who post here. As Mooron
said, I've been reduced to a level imposed by my antagonists, and that isn't
exactly my normal style. But I have no one to blame but yours truly.

3) Summer is coming--it was nearly 80 today, and the boat splashes on the
16th--and the time spent reading and posting to ASA could best be spent with
other equally compete wastes of time.

4) I'm bored with ASA.

To rectify these issues, I'm undertaking the following:

1) The filters are gone.

2) So am I.

3) The moniker "Maxprop" is retired.

4) When the noise and dust settle, and when Neal returns to one of his
fictitious voyages, I'll be back, but under a different nom de plume.

To save those of you, for whom *trite* is a modus operandi, the effort of
providing a warning, I promise not to let the door hit me in the ass on my
way out.

Ciao,

Maxprop (ret.)

Joe April 6th 05 05:14 AM

What a pity party!

I think im gonna vomit!

Joe

Fred Hall April 6th 05 05:55 AM

"Maxprop" wrote in message

[...]

All this because of two self-centered netkkkops, Ganz and Kaywails.
Pitiful.

Ciao,

Maxprop (ret.)

JG April 6th 05 06:35 AM

Max,

In my view, you're welcome back any time despite our differences.

Regards and fair seas.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

ink.net...

Steve Leyland April 7th 05 04:04 AM

JG wrote:
: Joe, cross posting to other non-related ngs is not really considered
: brilliant. You might want to rethink it.

johnathon, sending abuse reports to ISPs is not really considered good
either.
you might want to FOAD.
:
:
: "Joe" wrote in message
: oups.com...
:: Is a fine primer for steel if you can find it.
::
:: Anyone have a source or recipe to add lead to primer?
::
:: Thanks
::
:: Joe

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Happiness is a perfume which you cannot pour on someone without getting
some on yourself. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*"

bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

Meow