John Cairns

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
I set a Hild 10-40 regulator Kappa Cut 150 % on my furling head. I've
never heard any one else ever mention one. I love the set-up

I was wondering what others were using on their furlers.

Please responsed?

Ole Thom

An o.e. North 150. When the uv cover ripped a while back, had it replaced
and a foam luff sewn on. Also good to have, a set of adjustable genoa lead
cars, got mine from Garhauer at a pretty good price.

http://garhauermarine.com/catalog_process.cfm?cid=37

John Cairns

JG

Jon who? You might be responding to a forger. I suggest you check the
headers.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jon,

Herb died at a ripe old age He sailed his Tartan for many years,
teaching his children and grandchildren the JOYS of sailing and not the
SLAVERY.

We should all be as lucky.

Ole thom