Vernon Dozier

Default Hey Joe!!!

Joe,

Two key points about the oath of allegiance in the military:

1. DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION

2. Who determines who the enemies of the United States are?

If you voted for Bush knowing he will and has willfully violated the
Constitution, which he has, you have broken the oath.

Defend the Constitution, VOTE LIBERTARIAN!!!!!!!

From: "Joe"
Subject: Canada must have meet it Quota of Cowards & Traitors
Date: Friday, March 25, 2005 1:05 PM

DSK wrote:
Did you read this before you cut-n-pasted it, Joe?

Joe wrote:
Hinzman is from Rapid City, South Dakota and has already served a

tour
of duty in Afghanistan.

It seems to me that a soldier who served one tour of duty in

Afghanistan
may be a deserter, but he's not a coward or a traitor.

That because you give no creedence to a oath.
You were in the military...or so you say

Guess you forgot everything you swore.

Here Dougieee let me re-fresh you swiftly dwindling memory.

The Oath of Enlistment (for enlistees):

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend
the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and
domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and
that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and
the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations
and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

The Oath of Office (for officers):

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the
United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly
swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of
the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will
bear true faith and allegiance tot he same; that I take this obligation
freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that
I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon
which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Maybe you think
he should be tortured, too?

20 years in Kansas making little ones out of big ones will do.

Joe

This is a new low.

What that you respect and support cowards and traitors that turn thier
backs on fellow soldiers and country?

Guess since W is president and commander and chief it's OK.

Yelp you have set a new low!

Joe

Joe

DSK

R.C. Collins

What do you mean talking trash about my commander in chief?

Have you ever served in the military or are you just a loser high school coach?
I'm a cadet at Bradley Military Academy, I'll have you know!

What do you mean vote libertarian? They never won nothing. I'm ready to
fight and die and eat my own guts for my country but not for some libertarian
who isn't even willing to pick his own nose.

R.C. Collins

"Vernon Dozier" wrote in message .net...
Joe,

Two key points about the oath of allegiance in the military:

1. DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION

2. Who determines who the enemies of the United States are?

If you voted for Bush knowing he will and has willfully violated the
Constitution, which he has, you have broken the oath.

Defend the Constitution, VOTE LIBERTARIAN!!!!!!!

Horvath

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:16:45 GMT, "Vernon Dozier"
wrote this crap:

Joe,

Two key points about the oath of allegiance in the military:

1. DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION

2. Who determines who the enemies of the United States are?

Usually the President.

If you voted for Bush knowing he will and has willfully violated the
Constitution, which he has, you have broken the oath.

How has he violated the Constitution? And if you are following the
orders of the Commander in Chief, how are you breaking your oath?

This post is 100% free of steroids

Horvath

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:47:38 GMT, "Vernon Dozier"
wrote this crap:

The oath is to the Constitution. Also, in the UCMJ you cannot obey an
illegal order. The Constitution takes precedent over the President.

The oath is to defend the Constitution.

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/au-24/sampson.pdf#search='military%20oath'

This post is 100% free of steroids