Horvath

Default I'm going to bitch-slap DSK until he cries

DSK is a lying cocksucker, and a coward.

DSK has posted blatent lies on this newsgroup, and when he is proven
to be a liar, he doesn't have the balls to defend himself.

This makes him a liar, a dickless coward, and a pussy.

I'm going to bitch-slap him until he cries.

This post is 100% free of steroids
Capt. Neal®

DSK is wrong and he knows it. He thought he could get away with the
stock liberal lies but he has been called to task and he is too much of
a wimp to reply.

The man's a disgrace.

Keep up the good work, Horvath.

CN

"Horvath" wrote in message ...
DSK is a lying cocksucker, and a coward.

DSK has posted blatent lies on this newsgroup, and when he is proven
to be a liar, he doesn't have the balls to defend himself.

This makes him a liar, a dickless coward, and a pussy.

I'm going to bitch-slap him until he cries.

This post is 100% free of steroids

katysails

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...
DSK is wrong and he knows it. He thought he could get away with the
stock liberal lies but he has been called to task and he is too much of
a wimp to reply.

The man's a disgrace.

Pot kettle black . . .