Thom Stewart

Default Equinox

Today's the day!!

Sun is at the line. It is OURS to enjoy for the next 182+ days

It arrived here in the NW with the Equinoctial Gales. Winds Force 6 with
gusts to force 7. They aren't supported by facts but they sure are
blowing this morning, myth or not.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

katysails

How nice for you....I thin we decided to stay on March 19 for awhile...it's
gray and ugly out...and doesn't appear to be thawing...even my birdies
aren't coming to the feeder this morning..

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Today's the day!!

Sun is at the line. It is OURS to enjoy for the next 182+ days

It arrived here in the NW with the Equinoctial Gales. Winds Force 6 with
gusts to force 7. They aren't supported by facts but they sure are
blowing this morning, myth or not.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Joe

Yes Spring is here. Isnt it great?

Im ready to roll the clocks back.

Where in Canada do you live Mooron?

Joe

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes Spring is here. Isnt it great?

Im ready to roll the clocks back.

Where in Canada do you live Mooron?

Good Grief Joe.... I thought I made that clear on many occasions....
currently in Nova Scotia, Halifax ... near Peggy's Cove. In a seaside
community called Bayside... on Shad Bay.
Prior to that I was in the Northwest Territories for over 20 years.
NovaScotia is the province I grew up in though. Google the areas to
enlighten yourself to some of the most beautiful spots in Canada!

I've hitch-hiked through Texas with a cute blonde girl years ago.. despite
all the warnings to not do that. We had a wonderful time there... everybody
we met looked after us and the hospitality was excellent. Only one attempted
mugging in Houston... but the poor sod didn't think he could pull the gun
out from his belt faster than I could unsheathe the machete from my
girlfriend's knapsack. It was a stalemate.... so I offered to buy him a
coffee.. but he saw a cop crossing the street and took off.

When we were in San Diego prior to Texas we wandered into a portion of town
where I guess we shouldn't have been in ... we didn't realize it. When
confronted by a group of Hispanics and blacks, they asked us if we had
noticed anything different about the area.. We both said yes.. you folks are
way more friendly! They pointed out the colour of the people... we said we
were from Canada and hadn't noticed that. They all laughed and we talked..
told them we were looking for a movie theatre. They escorted us to the movie
theatre and when we left after the show... they had a guy come down to
escort us out of the area. Nice Folks!

CM

Joe

Ok, Shad bay named in 1746 because of the high population of shad(cat
food). Shads good bait, you have any real fishing in the area?

Joe

JG

It's been sunny and warm all week last week. Got a lot of time on the
tiller. Now, it's the weekend and it's been raining the whole time.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Today's the day!!

Sun is at the line. It is OURS to enjoy for the next 182+ days

It arrived here in the NW with the Equinoctial Gales. Winds Force 6 with
gusts to force 7. They aren't supported by facts but they sure are
blowing this morning, myth or not.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Capt. Mooron

"JG" wrote in message

Got a lot of time on the tiller.

I just bet you do Jon!

CM

JG

Keep posting your bile about me. Eventually, people will realize you're
talking about yourself.

Unlike you, I actually sail and know how to control the boat. Bwahahahahaaaa

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message

Got a lot of time on the tiller.

I just bet you do Jon!

CM

Capt. Mooron

Must you constantly Gay up every post!

"JG" wrote in message
Keep posting your bile about me. Eventually, people will realize you're
talking about yourself.
Unlike you, I'm actually gay and know how to control my sphincter.
Bwahahahahaaaa

Gaynzy you're such a HOMO

CM