Lonny Bruce

Default On the raod again

Taking a break from our latest recording project, and going on the road for
a few days. See you knuckleheads later....

Scott Vernon

At least *this* knuckle head can spell ''road''.

Have fun,

"Lonny Bruce" wrote in message
Taking a break from our latest recording project, and going on the

road for
a few days. See you knuckleheads later....

Donal

"Lonny Bruce" wrote in message
Taking a break from our latest recording project, and going on the road

for
a few days. See you knuckleheads later....

Please don't go!

I'll miss your sailing related posts.... emmmm ... OK .. sod off, we won't
notice that you're gone.

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

In article cTW_d.12578$oa6.6592@trnddc07,
Lonny Bruce wrote:
Taking a break from our latest recording project, and going on the road for
a few days. See you knuckleheads later....

Well, take care and don't get in a car wreck.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

Well, take care and don't get in a car wreck.

What a stupid thig to say!

Lonny B

Looks like I picked the right week to hit the road.

Let's see, what did I miss? I wonder if Ganzy is still gay? I wonder if
Neal has actually gone sailing yet? I wonder if the lovely katysails and LP
are done with their cat fight yet? I wonder if peeps have stopped cross
posting yet? I wonder if Ganzy has stopped posting peoples real email addys
(without spam busters) in the hopes that a spider will pick up the address
and fill their inbox with spam? I wonder if Ole Thom has stopped drinking?

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, and nope.

On the bright side, I got to be involved in some really good shows. Opened
for some national acts, met some good folks.

Lonny B