Thom Stewart

Default Old Folk(Cont)

Dropped the keyboard and hit send key

Arthur Ritis shows up and stays the rest of the day. He doesn't like to
stay in one place very long, so we travel from joint to joint. After
such a busy day I'm really tired and glad to go to bed with Ben Gay.
What a life!

PS The Preacher came by the other day. He said at my age I should be
thinking about the hereafter. I told him, "Oh, I do. All the time." No
matter where I am, in the parlor, in the kitchen or down in the
basement, I ask myself, "What am I HEREAFTER?

The end of part two.

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

God Bless Him Scotty,

Us old *******s are really from a different time, good or bad, who
knows? It is what makes us different and we know we are different. Can't
help it. We do appreciate the love shown us

We come from a time when cigarette smoking was OK. In our day we mowed
grass. It wasn't worth $100 / ounce. Aids were people that worked for
free.

Fast food meant fish on Friday. We didn't know about instant coffee.

TIME-SHARING meant moments together, like your Dad's Birthday Party.
Hardware meant stuff from a Hardware Store. Software was like flannel
PJ's and slippers.

Made in Japan meant junk.

Making Out meant you had a job that paid the bills. A nickel brought an
ice cream cone, a big bar of candy, a telephone call even a postage
stamp with change.

Your Dad and I are SURVIVORS from another time so celebrate his Birthday
and overlook the "Generation Gap" We can't help it any more than you!

Ole Thom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

Hey, if we didn't like you, we wouldn't keep paying your Social
Security...

Like we have a choice . . .

Max

Thom Stewart

Hey guys, I paid my legal share for 38 years on SS, don't bitch because
I've lived long enough to get into the funds money.

I thank you all from the bottom of my "Stented Heart"

Ole Thom

Flying Tadpole

Geez THom, all that was true when I was growing up too, and
bedamned if I'm _that_ old!

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
http://music.download.com/timfatchen
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm

Capt. Mooron

I can remember a nickel admission for a movie and 5 cents for popcorn... I
can remember when the Five&Dime only charged 5 cents to 10 cents for goods.
I can remember 50 cents for a pack of smokes and 10 cents for a coffee with
free refills.

I'm going to be 50 this year..... I don't even have one grey hair yet!

CM
..