Lonny Bruce

Default Jeanneau Powerboats

Am I the only one who didn't know Jeanneau also made powerboats?

http://www.jeanneau.com/eng/index.cf...dex.cfm&type=2

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

Maxprop

"Lonny Bruce" wrote in message

Am I the only one who didn't know Jeanneau also made powerboats?

http://www.jeanneau.com/eng/index.cf...dex.cfm&type=2

Probably. I can think of very few companies that one normally associates
with sailboats that are not building power craft these days.

Max

Lonny Bruce

"katysails" wrote
Yes..