NH~_/\)~

Default catfight

Shut the fu.. up about Katy .... talk about sailing or something
gowd blaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

NH_{\_

Lady Pilot

"NH~_/)~" wrote:

Shut the fu.. up about Katy ....

Ahh, poor baby...not getting enough attention? Bite me!

talk about sailing or something
gowd blaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

You first, Nora!

LP

katysails

Thanl you, Nora...if you come home for a visit to MI I owe you a sail...