JG

You sound totally insecure. I guess you forgot about the 60 attacks per day.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here is a letter from LTC Tim Ryan the Commander, Task Force 2-12
Cavalry, First Cavalry Division in Iraq. He led troops into battle in
Fallujah late last year and is now involved in security operations for
the upcoming elections. He wrote the following during "down time" after

bs deleted because Joey doesn't know how to post links

Horvath

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:12:44 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

You sound totally insecure. I guess you forgot about the 60 attacks per day.

And that's just you at the Neverland ranch.