Thom Stewart

Joe,

A damn good article!

I'm not a Bush supporter but I'm also not a flaming damn Liberal.

I do believe the media's reporting is slanted way out of balance. I'm
sure I'm not the only TRUE moderate that feels this way.

I am aware of the fact that we are winning against the Terrorist
*******s. I'm aware of the Iraq successful election, I know the opinion
of the U.S. is improving around the world. Also, I'm aware that we have
been beaten by a free vote under our system twice by Bush and his Party.
Not only in the Admin. Branch but also in Congress.

Don't like it but I will follow the will of the legal vote. I am an
AMERICAN and know this is necessary, even is I don't like it.

Ole Thom,
Back to sailing discussions :^)